AoS tooltips or clickable names

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Which is better: AoS tooltips or clickable names

AoS tooltips
18%
Clickable names
82%

Total votes: 49

Jessica

Re: AoS tooltips or clickable names

Post by Jessica »

I think tooltip bugs way too often to rely on it, I always need to move the clothes at corpses, just to be sure that theyre not magical ones!
Birds nest: 620-518-578
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

New option: Do whatever ever you think is right to make the shard run faster oh great Wille! :D
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

Tooltips is one of the things that prevent 3.x clients from being used. The cliloc messages sent by the server cause all the white spammy messages. Also, those cliloc messages are sent much more often than clicks are used in game, which would result in less bandwith usage by cliloc packets.
Hear it not my lord, for it is a knell. That summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Aileth

Post by Aileth »

I still use clicks despite those weird thingies. It takes only a few days to get back to being used to clicking stuff, plus, sometimes i click or move items because the name isn't the correct one (e.g. a horse ticket will only show up as a deed).
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Aileth wrote:I still use clicks despite those weird thingies. It takes only a few days to get back to being used to clicking stuff, plus, sometimes i click or move items because the name isn't the correct one (e.g. a horse ticket will only show up as a deed).
Focis are worldbit gems or something. Having a lot of it, all kind. Very very annoying!
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

I voted for clickable names

I'm used to the tooltips now, but that doesn't mean I liked the change when it was made.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Tooltips is one of the things that prevent 3.x clients from being used. The cliloc messages sent by the server cause all the white spammy messages. Also, those cliloc messages are sent much more often than clicks are used in game, which would result in less bandwith usage by cliloc packets.
With this said there's nothing to argue about :P
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Palma wrote:
Indeed!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Palma wrote:
Haha +1
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

I actually liked how the old system had the item name also shown in journal.