Kill

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do you think about Kill

This chant is OP, it should be revised
45%
Nothing is wrong with the chant
55%

Total votes: 38

Orange

Re: Kill

Post by Orange »

My bad there, anyways back to topic please (: But its not exclusively used there, and correct me if I'm wrong it can also be used on guards?
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

I'm really starting to wonder why are some people in this topic acting so aggressive and angry, its really just a poll.

Anyway, I personally don't think the chant needs to be nerfed/revised.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Necros have following attack chants:
Tranfusion - somewhat 70 is max dmg.
Summon spirit - useful, but not going to kill much people with that (damn excpensive one)
Sacrifice - *unknown*
Frost ring - cant be used in pvp because it will go poof before you might actually lure someone there
Wraiths breath - useful if no friends in screen and the other dude is standing still
Raise dead - shitty version of Summon spirit

I use Summon spirit, Kill, Sacrifice, Transfusion, W-breath in pvp. All necros use em in pvp gotta say.
And dont please do shitty comparings between solitude - kill. Women in sauna whispered that if few Malleus casters actually take the same target then they kill the one. Comeon this topic is ordered from religions. Use discorporation, awesome also.
Last edited by Simmo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Its a waste of regs to cast it on guards.. they are easy other wise. Specially tek guards, but we dont want to open that box.

It might not always be used there, but how many times has kill been casted on you or anyone and it did not insta? I dont know the exact percentage of it. I do however know it is not very high.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Mercer wrote:I'm really starting to wonder why are some people in this topic acting so aggressive and angry, its really just a poll.

I was laughin and enjoying this topic to read. But its when constant whines and whines over everything gets annoying.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

I don't remember even seeing law members complainting about we get nerfed etc. all of you in fact loves it. But when we try to even the things, you all flame like there's no tomorow... how nice lol
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Simmo wrote:Use discorporation, awesome also.

I enjoy casting discorp, same affects as kill.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Ricardus wrote:I don't remember even seeing law members complainting about we get nerfed etc. all of you in fact loves it. But when we try to even the things, you all flame like there's no tomorow... how nice lol

We got a lil nerf and we aren't whinning. We adapt and go on and learn new ways to change it.
Orange

Post by Orange »

Orange wrote:: this is just to get the shards opinion on this chant, no need for too much discussion or suggestions yet.
Until we have a concrete understanding of the shards opinion on this i dont see any point to debating about this, so until i understand the numbers a little better i dont see the point in posting here any longer.

So to reiterate the main objective of this post for you all I will say it again

This is just to get the shards opinion on the chant There is no need for too much discussion or suggestions yet.
Masano

Post by Masano »

You have to remember to be prepared when bringing anything up that may negatively affect 'red' players. Its like prodding a bee-hive with a large stick basically. I still enjoy it though.

Kill is actually confirmed to be bugged http://www.knoechel.dk/pangaea/viewtopi ... =31&t=6946
The fact that its possible to get a free shot at killing someone instantly leaving the victim unable to loot your corpse even if the chant is reflected and kills you still hasnt been fixed.

These same players that whine about banishment, veritas, malleus and solitude appear to have no problem with a spell which requires the caster to have just a lich staff and regs (value of max 2.000 gold) and is able to instakill anywhere on the map, regardless of resist or equipment and can penetrate magic reflect.