Kill

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do you think about Kill

This chant is OP, it should be revised
45%
Nothing is wrong with the chant
55%

Total votes: 38

Simmo

Re: Kill

Post by Simmo »

Lemme raise my hand as necro. We´ve had some nerfs also. Thats why i turned mine into killer mostly.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

Shouldn't this topic have been locked a long long time ago?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Andoriel wrote:i didnt even made an argument for necros and kill dude.... Just saying "zomg law is overpowered still, so we should have kill not nerfed" thing is obsolete. Law been geting Nerfed for a long time and other religions been geting boost... Simple facts
Some boosted, some made more interesting.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

yep ivan religion in general is op but its not so much that law is the ultamite religion anymore.
They use to be usefull for outsiders by blessing their weapons now they cant even do that, thus i have baba in a religion. If i had the time or the will to retrain him it would have changed to an priest long time ago. If i am gana recieve freaking religion damage I might as well be able to cast veritas and bless my own god damn weapon/armor have 100 resist healing and stats closer to baba :)
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Talerco Pious wrote:Lol, they want to nerf the only thing that's a match to the power of laws rites
You're partialy right on that one, but... casting kill takes way less time than a law casting a rite or no one have noticed that yet? Besides law can't pre-cast a rite, and kill since it's a spell can be pre-casted. Notice any difference between law and necros? We can cast banishment wich requires targeting and eventualy the rite works, but that only removes from battle that instant, don't kills them! Besides, performing that ritual makes you vlnerable because takes some time to complete it and you can be killed during that time since you can't moove untill it's finished.
Orange

Post by Orange »

This can be locked now, thank you all for your time :)