3D question

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

If 3D was banned, would it make you to:

Play more
41%
Play less
14%
Play the same
38%
Quit
7%

Total votes: 73

Kent Strider

Re: 3D question

Post by Kent Strider »

I'd quit, being outran by everyone on the shard is hardcore gay. People can say we are retarded for whining about lag on a European server, but we had the fix. Everyone could use it and we would be fine but lots of people are stuck in 1998 and can't handle change.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

I can't use 3D properly no matter what I've tried.
I whine, therefore I am
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Monad wrote:No need to panic or rage, this is just a survey. Answer truthfully please.
Pointless statistic to base your (staff) decision off of considering people can vote more than twice for a specific choice. You should use SurveyMonkey since monitoring multiple IP's from voting repeatedly is possible.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Johnny Walac wrote:One step closer to balance.
Balance=Moar Players
It means less players from other countries outside of the EU. Meaning less diversity which has always made Pangaea novel.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Hey guy , I'm a new player that stuck around for months :) and I think that most other new players would like it here. They just need to find this site, somehow.

But that's no reason for leaving veterans behind, they are a unique part of Pangaean community.
Unless 10 more like you respond, you are the exception :/. Most people come to 'try' the server and then leave.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

EU people who wants 3d banned regardless of NA stuation will click play more, duh:)
There is a personal bias in this poll, even if the person is not experiencing lag. Good chunk of people will selfishly want to get it banned even though they can use it for speed, but wont because its ugly
Just saying there are alot of bad "bro's out there :) Bro
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

There are players who play 2D despite the lag (from America). I'm quite sure such cases want 3D gone as much as European 2D users.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Boris wrote:There are players who play 2D despite the lag (from America). I'm quite sure such cases want 3D gone as much as European 2D users.

- Boris
Not true based on my interaction with NA players who I play in same time zone, usualy the case is they use 2d for macro rp stuff(including me) 3d for hunting stuff... Allso the current complete.exe obseletes 3d atm, so they need outside help to set up 3d properly nowdays.
but I'll take your word for it ;)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

He probably means Uzriel Raven, but its only cause for some reason his 3d is as slow as his 2d.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Generally referring to players who don't care about PvP, don't want to PvP, but are still are victims of PvP. If you think Euro 2D vs. NA 3D is bad, NA 2D vs. NA 3D is pure slaughter.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.