Server down

Here you will find all kind of player related information.

If you have anything you think belong in here, please notify a member of the Staff
blckfire
Scripter

Server down

Post by blckfire »

Server is going to be down for 30-60m (can be more) to add the new Adventurers Guild System.

The system might still have some bugs so please report if you see something strange. More things will be introduced in the weeks to come while I work on the religions.

I hope you like the re-work and for sure will adjust things taking your feedback into consideration ;)
blckfire
Scripter

Re: Server down

Post by blckfire »

We're up and running! Enjoy the revamped Adventurer's Guild.

You can read about the changes and discuss it further, here.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

I've ran into some problems that I'm trying to figure out. So, be patient, It'll be up soon. ;)
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Alright, problems solved, small timewarp for the one that logged in earlier than it should.

It is live and it should be running smoothly ;)

Edit: People with fees in delay were forgiven, so you can just get back to it without any penalty.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Server is going to be down today. I'm changing ISP. I'll post the new IP address once everything is in place.

I hope that the downtime will not go over the hour. Normally it should be just like a server restart only need to change the ip address on the config files.

Edit: I actually was forgetting that maybe they'll need to disconnect my current router to connect the new one. So, that'll make that the downtime can go up to 2hs. Depending on how fast he can set it up and how fast I can get the configuration right.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

The technician decided to take the feeding out of the other router..
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Good news, no more downtime today. The technician could not complete the installation today.