The Plague in Britain!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Dista

The Plague in Britain!

Post by Dista »

I believe I am the ill-fated bearer of the misfortunes of Britain at this current time... I am so sorry for that. At this present time Britains South end lies beneath the smog and sickness of the plague and bearers itself. I am forwarning my fellow citizens for we are all united as one. I believe it would be in our best interest to evacuate Britain at once...

Signed, Rincoe Elbrum.
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth
John Longfall

Re: The Plague in Britain!

Post by John Longfall »

*John reads the note and writes quickly*

Fear not citizen, there is no plague.. Atleast i couldn find any bearers left.
Hendrik Kar'lon

Post by Hendrik Kar'lon »

If this happens again, please feel free to seek refuge in our Great Abbey in most northern Yew. You shall be safe there.

-Hendrik Kar'lon, Nature Priest
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I stopped the plague soon after he left his note. Citizens, know that Imperial will always be here when you are in need.
Dista

Post by Dista »

I thank Sir Strider and all of Imperial for being present in time of such need. I will greatfully remember his timely gestures for not only saving myself and fellow citizens but as well as the flesh rotting merchants and guards which surround us. I am unsure who the culprit of such actions is and am not for certain there is one... as for the other belated offers, i also thank you all for your kindness. I hope one day I have the blessing to learn and feel a divine guidance such as many do here in Britain and surrounding lands. Once again, Thank you all!

Signed, Rincoe Elbrum.

- William Wordsworth
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

We'll meet again.

- Bent Schneider
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

I have seen some plauge floating about myself around the fields of britain. as a monk ive got devoted elementals that kill these when i know where they are found. please feel free to contact me to help slay lost plauge.

Faith

[240-331-675]
Dista

Post by Dista »

I have been awake as of recently and the problem seems to be under control, if not entirely solved at this present time. Although i do not travel too far from Britain therefore my word is only concerning where i have been.

- William Wordsworth
regdab

Post by regdab »

And there shall not be a problem in our town for a while I have just arrived, and my music is so beautiful that things such as plague bearers wither at the sound of my harmonious melodies.

~Flane~
Music is in my blood
~555-334-995
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Luckily my music is so deadly that plague bearers have regained sustenance.

Holger Pious