To the Citizens of Britain

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Re: To the Citizens of Britain

Post by Kent Strider »

From all my encounters with Frog I will say this one thing, I do not believe he would steal, he seems to be of good merit.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Know what? Me cares not! I have a date with the cutest girl in town!

I have made a painting of her and she is totally fascinating!

- The Bearded Druid of the Northern Woods
Sergei Agafopus

Post by Sergei Agafopus »

I believe, that I did meet this person, Frog Morton once. He was very rude and unpolite towards me, even called me with names, such as unclassed and a donkey. I have absolutely no idea why did he attack me verbally, I didn't do anything to encourage him to do that. Not a way to treat a woman. What comes to accusation I have absolutely no idea about it, I think that further proofs are needed before any sort of judgement of the case can be made.

- Katya Agafopus, a young bard
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

I do know him, all i have to say is that the last thing he is its a thief, he was allways a nice person for me and i think its a shame how people are trying to turn everyone against him, i seek no war, only peace, now please stop the wild blames and false accusations...

-Bruce Kos-
Maeros Gouranga

Post by Maeros Gouranga »

Anyone who knows Frog knows Frog knows to practice non attachment to material wealth. Let alone the Union entire. Anyone who watches the markets knows the Union already produces more than 95% of all textiles. We have no interest in your cloth.

Regardless, the Union has no time for libel, and all detractors are hereby blacklisted.

Jasmein
-everyone is a subsidiary corporation to someone.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

accept the truth and it shall set the free.
thank goodness some of us are honest hard workers.....
man in green