Exorsus Nox donating for newcomers

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Jessica

Exorsus Nox donating for newcomers

Post by Jessica »

Hear ye, hear ye! Generous people of Exorsus Nox have sent an supply package for newest warriors of these lands. This bag of gear consists of the items, which are a lot in favor of our brave heroes of Orders. Therefore they must be the best. Have your peek in the chests if you're looking for something which may help on your new career. We in Exorsus Nox understand that its hard to do business, when there's a lot of light headed idiots trying to stop you in your desires. If you don't happen to know, Britain's market offers chests for generous people like we are, giving us possibility to help you - that's the location where the treasures are.

With love,
Jessica of Exorsus Nox
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Jessica

Re: Exorsus Nox donating for newcomers

Post by Jessica »

Oh and law dudes, please have some mercy on your poor citizens and don't try to hoard all the items for yourself. They aren't meant for you. KEEP YOUR FINGERS OFF THEM.

-Jessica
Masano

Post by Masano »

Firstly you kill newcomers and take their possessions, then pretend your charitable by donating it back to them? If only there was a way to donate some brain cells to you nox members. How about you dont kill people and loot their belongings in the first place? Just an idea.

~Eldath
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Exorsus Nox has never robbed newcomers, keep your hallucinations on yourself, dog. Oh, unless they are wearing that white cloak of law, then the newcomers are killed for sure.

-Lovely Jessica of Exorsus Nox
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Right, so anyone carrying radlius and lunar is ripe for the pickings then I assume? Also, Law does not want your trash. You are nothing but greedy robbers so all you left for these newcomers more than likely is vendor gear. Which any member of Law would gladly give them as well.

~Kent Strider, Brute of Law
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Most of the items donated came from men of your order so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut.

~Ivan the item collector
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

Knowing you Ivan, I suspect most of the things came from Despise.

-AD
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Yes actualy i've found some chainmail parts of fortification and invulnerability from despice, but those have not been donated as common sense might tell you.

~Ivan
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Oh Ivan, I can't wait to meet you in the battlefield very soon. I will not only match your strength but I will have the advantage of a blessed maul. Wait and wonder.

The Brute
Masano

Post by Masano »

Exorsus Nox- a few jumped up robbers with delusions of grandjure, desperately trying to live up to a reputation gained by others...absolutely pathetic. Give it a few months and it will disappear, then some other group of 'get rich quick' robbers will take their place. History always repeats itself with these robber guilds.

~Eldath