Telborean Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Uzriel Raven

Re: Telborean Empire

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Come now, Thoeak Milner. Surely someone with the ambition to create a kingdom can come up with a retort that shows how clever and imaginative you truly are. These ambiguous replies you so lazily slap below others.. You show more effort in shoving a spear down the throat of a carrot harvester. I expect so, so much more from a man who called himself... "King"

Signed,
Your, dear, Uzriel Raven

P.S. I expect to see your pawns reply for you soon.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I am Legatus and a busy man commanding the military operations and ensuring the freedom of our citizens.
I do not possess much time to give entertainment to angry criminals and those slaves under tyranny that has given up and do not wish freedom as yourself.
I spend my time on our current citizens providing them with a safe and healthy life.
But be assured. I have not given up to those still chained by Lord British and wish freedom. They shall be freed when time comes.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus

Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

You only reiterate rehashed, rehearsed, old lines you've said a hundred times before. And don't lie to us, if you had as little time as you claim, you'd ignore anything and everything I say. But you don't, you care, you read my every last word and ponder a response, if you didn't care, I'd never see another word after I address a letter to you. So prove me wrong, fall silent, speak no more to me and allow my truths to be heard by the masses and fall below your gaze. You're not capable of that though, are you?

Signed,
Your, dear, Raven.
Masano

Post by Masano »

I have not given up to those still chained by Lord British and wish freedom. They shall be freed when time comes.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus

If Lord British is so bad why do you allow your citizens to wander around his cities? Or are you unable to control your citizens? Lets get some answers instead of the same old bullshit. You can babble on about Empires, Kingdoms and Kings until till you are blue in the face but the hard facts are there is no Empire, no Kingdom and the way in which you conduct yourself is certainly not befitting of a King.

~Develin Masano
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

As dear Uzriel Raven said,

I have said the words hundreds of times.
But they fall for deaf ears.
I still belive most of you can be saved so I will not give up.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

I knew I could count on you to reply Thoeak Milner. And remember, a deaf man may not hear the crap you preach, but he can smell the stink of it, and surely cringe at the sight of you trying to pass as a good man. You're just another flawed human being that will be forgotten, just the same as all of us. Go now and attend to your kingly duty of killing carrot harvesters, bother not with the words of the the deaf.

Signed,
Still again, Your, Dear, Raven.
Stephen Miller

Post by Stephen Miller »

I wish to thank the Telborean Empire for giving me the opportunity as a free citizen to expand my business.

Signed
Bodvar Bjarki
Telborean Tamer

Feel free to contact me any time at 395722047
Mike

Post by Mike »

As the senior civil magistrate of the Telborean province of Felucca I will announce a day and time when I will be avalible to the general public to answer your questions. During the time alotted for this public appearance a general amnesty will be observed, so that those who are condemned in the eyes of the Legion will still be able to benefit from a public discussion.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Orin

Post by Orin »

Yes do make it public where you will be meeting please.

Orin
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

To all Telborean Citizens,

If you are being harrassed by Order of Law you can seek shelter at Serpent's Hold.
The Telborean treasury is vast and can get you property.

And let it also be known, everytime Order of Law attack or bannish you. The same thing will happen twice to their citizens.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus

PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2