~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Biggs

Re: ~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

Post by Biggs »

I am no longer part of the disgrace that is now caled the Order of Imperial, Like i said in my llife time i shall bring back the Glory of Her. Wich will pride it self on the old doctrines of Her and the undeniable power of Her will.

- Viven
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Order of Imperial doesn't own a bit from Serpents Hold. And never will. You can try to claim Serpents Hold as your land, but that's FALSE. Cult of Tekstone and The Onyx Alliance owns most of the property from Serpents Hold. What comes to Mr. Sebulba, he can live there as long as he wants, but he will face the consequences in time.

Signed,
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. Imperial comes and claims that Serpent Hold is their territory even they don't own a single spot of the island!

Citizens of Felucca, let it be known that Cult of Tekstone declares Moonglow as their territory!

- The Cult
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I declare Tekstone's altar as a public toilet, and Law's altar as a restaurant that gives you diarrhea.
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

I declare all lands to be safe... HAH almost believed it didn't you

*walks aways laughing at all these decrees*
Sebby

Post by Sebby »

it would be very interesting to see esuna's servents try to take more islands as it seems the imperials loves islands of the main land, then watch as a cult takes moonglow and us citzens living in britain eat and get fat in laws temple on there delicous food
Wanderer of the lands
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

*Parchment is left mysteriously at all banks, inns and docks*

Serpents Hold is claimed by those that Lord British calls traitors... It is highly suggested do not enter Serpents Hold in any attempt to claim these lands.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

A traitor would be someone the good Lord trusted, not tested and watched them fail.