An apology

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bloodtouch

An apology

Post by Bloodtouch »

I was peacefully training my mace fighting skills while I decided to go rest for a bit...I guess that wasn't the greatest of the ideas.
As I walked through the portal near Law's temple I started to feel the smell of the rotting bodies in the town.
It was then that I realized that something was wrong. I was feeling that the smell of something that has been dead for weeks was getting stronger.
I turned back and I was confronted by the most horrifying and smelliest creature I have ever seen.
I started running and running but it was too late. I felt something strange in me , I was weak and ill.
It was only a matter of time until I started coughing blood and feeling dizzy , I went to the temple to seek an healer that could help me , but no one was there.
I soon realized that it was certain death for me but I stood strong to the end.
Died in front of emissaries and guards watching my body being savagely consumed by a green goo.
It was then that i saw someone that helped me.
The beasts were no more and part of the guards were gone too.
That person asked me if it was me who plagued the guards , I was about to state that the guards were plagued but only because I was seeking help until I turned a ghost again by a rite followed by banishment.
And I think I deserve an apology and I am talking about Sebastion Lhoth.

Jonh Bloodtouch
645-915-327
Maximilian Lhoth

Re: An apology

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

4 of our emissaries, out of 5 were infected by you - fallen on the ground. They are fine now, thoguh. If you are plagued, stay out of Law temple.

You do know plague is infectious. And we do not like people plaguing 4 out of 5 of our emissaries. Common sense.

No apologies from me. Stay out of our temple from now on. I don't trust you.

Sebastian Lhoth
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

*Victoria picks up the wayward parchment on the filthy streets*

I'm not sure if I understand this preciously. So now citizens of Britannia are to be banished during a period of infectious disease?! I can not understand these words Officer, could you not cure these noble soldiers you speak of with the shiny books I see hanging from your pouches?

I suppose we shouldn't seek cleansing at the temple in a hour of need then, or else we'll end up on an island far away from Britain.

Victoria Vaux
Wandering Grandmaster Cook
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

*A young lady's ghost notices the Vaux family crest and takes notice to the words left*

I was poisoned and fell ill by these ravaging monsters and the only place I could thing of after hearing words from immortals that walked with death and wielding staves was to turn to Law's temple for assistance and no one was around to help. Is the Order of Law actually going to accuse citizens of plaguing the temple when a citizen is in dire need of help and turns to the Order of Law?

-D.R.
Arion

Post by Arion »

I would stay outside of the temple and knock furiously. To run inside and spread plague to guards and protectors of the temple is really not the smartest thing to do. No one is being refused we just ask you use your head before barging in and hurting more people.

Steven Wainright
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

The death is coming... you're all alone and helpless... the pain.. the suffering. No one to rescue you from it. Its time.

-A
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Dear Bloodtouch,

I must warn you of this officer, Sebastian Lhoth. He is just another hound of tyranny chained to harrass and abuse the people of Britain. The actions he took against you proves that he does not deserve the colors of Law but it is not the first time Order of Law abuses their powers. Unfortunately their Headpriest is doing nothing about it. For now I suggest you stay away from this man.

-L
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

No one has responded because we trust our monk, this is just another way to spread propaganda and make Law look bad. There will be no more replies from Law about this ridiculous matter.

Law
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

So when the people are in need of help, they should turn away from you and look for it from somewhere else instead? That doesn't sound quite right. The temple of Law or Nature are the first two places to look for help when you are infected with the plague. You are the only ones able to cure it. You not responding to your citizens plees for help is the reason the guards died, the emissaries were infected and a citizen suffered the most horrifying death.

Common sense, Sebastian, common sense indeed.

Or has Order of Law really gone so low as to lock their doors and leave their citizens outside to die.
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Hmm, I see...well if you, Sebastion, aren't going to apologize for such actions then I suppose I will have to take action.
Even if I die doing what is right , then I shall die with dignity!
Knowing that Law is not helping their citizens anymore , pathetic is the word to describe this tragedy that Sebastion brought to the reputation of Law.

Jonh Bloodtouch
645-915-327