An apology

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mike

Re: An apology

Post by Mike »

You will take note that I have stated nothing of the sort the law officer mentions. The debate is a game to him, where the same old interchangeable arguments are offered without any cerebral activity. I would value you for your contribution to my research if you were to attract the plague, to him you are but a burden.

Cult of Tekstone
Titus Albinus
Orange

Post by Orange »

There are books which state otherwise about your cult's beliefs. A citizen in need is not a burden to any Officer of the Law, we live to serve our people and Lord British as well as follow the teachings of Winchester all of which encourages and exercises our compassion daily. Once again take no heed to the mindless jibber-jabber being spewed out by this Cultist, There is nothing for you to gain by helping this group, which only seeks to see your destruction and despair.

-Colin Lance, Order of Law
Mike

Post by Mike »

The conflict between your religious, humanitarian and military duties have been made plain to see for all by your actions, and your explanation for them. Sometimes you can not conceal how combining the roles of priest, healer and soldier will lead to sacrificing one for the other. Anyone who examines the facts in an objective manner will come to this conclusion. Citizens should be well aware that there are better alternatives than begging for help at the altar of a deity which shuns them in their hour of need.

Cult of Tekstone
Titus Albinus
Gullivral

Post by Gullivral »

Quite a snug blanket of lies you've woven there Titus, Every thread of logic and proportion you have collected throughout your miserable abused life has led you to this "divine" purpose of spreading illness and carnage.
You are pathetic. Stay away from my towns and town-people, Take your propaganda and neon black clothing and store them between the cheeks of your rear where they belong!

-=Patrick Lance=- OoL
Mike

Post by Mike »

When you turn over every stone in search of material to distract from the truth of your predicament, this is all you come up with? The people would have more realistic expectations of you if you would admit that you serve your deity first, your mortal overlord second, and them third. Perhaps they would even come to respect you again - or make an informed choice to turn from your debatable protection.

Cult of Tekstone
Titus Albinus