Message for the Order of Law and People

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Christine Antrim

Message for the Order of Law and People

Post by Christine Antrim »

Greetings!

People of Britain found me and they told me to make an announcement of the last meeting they had with the Cult.

I'll sum up all the things they discussed.

The Cult is making an offer to stop attacking towns under protection of the Lord British, if and only if Order of Law will stop helping Order of Nature in their war. If they stop, the Cult will no longer be a threat to any town and any people under protection of the Order of Law.

So they asked me that anyone who want the things to be like this sign below me. That also goes to the Head Priest of Law to tell the opinion of it.

Gertlah, the city Scribe
Kent Strider

Re: Message for the Order of Law and People

Post by Kent Strider »

This is ridiculous, these can not possibly be real cult members, there is no rhyme to chaos. Darian, Scarlet, and Nefer are probably turning over in there graves right now, these are no Masters of Chaos. I guess I am the only true Master of Chaos left, but do not fret you will all soon feel my fury.

Holger Pious, Crimson Chaos
Mandos

Post by Mandos »

Yes, ridiculous, because the Order of Law comitted that mistake in help that Cult attack the Order of Imperial in the past. When all is over, they turned back, attacking the towns again.
Sometimes Iwas surrounded by that evils mans and Law just seeing the slaugh.
This will be a nonsense decision if Order of Law agree.
Thus like I think.

Sincerely,

Guilherme - Priest of Gaea

panGAEA, a subliminal message.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

The Cult of Tekstone is no more of a threat now than it has ever been. Order of Law has a mandate to protect the citizens of this realm from all sorts of evil, we have been doing thus for a very long time, and we will continue doing so until the nature of our existence no longer requires an equilibrium between Good and Evil. Order of Nature has requested our assistance, and it will be offered if we are required to do so.

To the leader of the circus that is Tekstone, I say this. Run and hide. Threatening the lives and the safety of the people of this realm is perhaps the worst mistake of your deluded existence. Know that if you threaten this land, you will be unleashing a retaliatory force the likes of which you have never seen.

Already Imperial is asking for forgiveness, and begging on bended knee for peace. You too will be humbled before long. We will not mobilize our army against you, but should you threaten the lives of the citizens living in our cities, or our allies, we will respond with the deadliest of force. Your Cult will vanish from our times like dust on a breeze. If you doubt my faith in both my God and the men and women who stand beside me, then do your worst, and witness the incredible power of the Order of Law. And know that no matter where you spread your evil, and your darkness, the light of the goodly folk will shine through, and chase your pale shadows away once again.

You may contact me at any time to discuss the terms of your surrender.

Until then...

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order Of Law~
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

A sealed letter is sent to Geryn's eyes only

Dear Geryn,

It appears my Cult has been restored. As much as I despise it being run by ignorant weaklings, I must tell you my concerns.

For years we fought the war of our ancestors. Blindly we rushed to the heart of battle and slayed each other. Thriven by hate and despise no one was left unharmed. The war reached everywhere. Not until a common enemy, a new axis of evil, rose and forced you under their iron hammer you were driven into a corner with only one escape. Instead of taking the finishing blow, instead of whiping your order completely, I approached you with that escape, with a solution. I offered peace to your Order. An agreement and alliance was signed. Our enemies crushed together, by you and I, side by side, the first time in decades order was restored in all of Sosaria.

Geryn, you were my chosen one, you were my trusted priest of Law. You, I called my friend and in the heat of battle it was your hands I trusted my life and the lives of my comrades to. As did you trust yours to mine.

Your predecessors, Iva Whitewolf and Elya Neyli drove Law into madness. They let it rot and grow weak. They were the reason for Imperial's uprising and without the Cult's help your Order would of seized to exist. We restored order, but Iva and Elya betrayed us and brought back the war that had kept Sosaria in its grip for so long.

You know this as well as I do. However you, my friend, now posses the power to undo the wrong Iva and Elya caused upon us all.

I myself am but an old ghost now, long forgotten and thus don't bother wasting your time searching for me. I do not wish to manipulate you. I do not try to change your mind if you've so decided. Do as you wish, destroy those weaklings shaming my cult if that is your desire, but I ask you not to repeat your ancestors mistakes when peace and unity is within your grasp.

Your old friend,
Darra
Aleister Crux

Post by Aleister Crux »

*After reading Gertlah's announcement, Bernaldo sneers and wrinkles his face.*

I have witnessed the actions of the members of this cult, and I have found them ruthless and cold. Even a poor traveling musician such as myself was not spared in last night's attack on Britain by these...*mumbles for a moment*...these savages! With two tongues in mouth, they preach the coming of peace and then threaten death to those who do not bend their knee. It would be a shame for the men and women of Law to allow themselves to be a pawn in the cult's reckless game!

*Bernaldo mumbles and grumbles for a moment, and then disappears into the crowd.*