Public announcement to all citizens from Order of Law

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Re: Public announcement to all citizens from Order of Law

Post by Quintoz »

Zakarum when you shake hands with the devil don't be suprised when the gods turn their backs on you. Peace, harmony and freedom is not free, either you take the easy way out and pay for it or you take up arms and fight the ones that are threathening your freedom. Hear me, thoose that pay the 'tribute' shall meet the end just as theese criminals will, you can make a choice pledge allegiance to the Telborean Kingdom or Order of Law which ever you pick you will see war and you will have to take part of it one way or another.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

"Peace, Harmony and Freedom is not free". So where were you's who say you uphold the peace, law and order in these lands in all the times you's have been begged upon by your citizens? If it were not for the fact that The Order of Law have failed and continued to fail their citizens, then nobody would be needing to pay tribute to have their lives spared. I'm an innocent man as are any other who fall victim to the Telborean soldiers. For so long you's sat in silence and now that people have begun to lose faith in it's protectors you's step in and speak up and by barking orders. Calling us who pay tribute to save themselves a lifetime of pain and misery criminals when there is nowhere else to turn. By us submitting to such demands also does not support the ones you mark a criminal as bad as you may think. The only way you can look at it is we can either give them the 7,000 coins or they can take it and continue to take what we have only worked so hard to earn. Which in the end would benefit them only more. Wealth can be a powerful thing. Would you rather us feed and continue to feed such things? Do you understand?

As for taking up arms, do not come to me. I am not a Warrior. As I already stated before. I am a simple Blacksmith and nothing more. Do as you feel needed, but do not look to me for a man looking for war or to aid in one. I shall continue to live my life peacefully living off these lands. Show the citizens more than words. Protect your townsfolk and you shall have what you demand. Answer the calls of distress when they are heared. Stop ignoring us and stop with the accusations of falt.

One last thing before I am done. The gods have not turned their backs on me. The Order of Law has. We citizens have not failed eachother. We are the victims. Do not forget why we choose to pay tribute. If you can not fullfill the citizens protection, than perhaps it is you who the gods have forsaken.

~Zakarum
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

To support an enemy of the King is to declare yourself unloyal, a traitor and an opposer of the king. Simple as that. Do not give up to petty threats, instead seek safety within the town walls and behind the guard-line. It is your own choice. No one is forcing your hand to pay tribute to these thugs, as well as no one is forcing your hand to use the services and protection provided by our dear king, either. However, one thing is sure, you can never have both.

Finally the Order of Law did what was needed with this declaration. I, myself, would of done this same the very first time Telboeran "kingdom" demanded tribute. That way this plague had ended before it even started. Because the truth is, with each payment you give these bandits the power. Had none ever paid, they'd have no strength over you.

And what do you really think you gain by paying? Protection? Hah, allow me to laugh at you. Do you honestly think a group of spear wielding weaklings have the man-power or the resources to protect you, to run to your aid should a new enemy, a new threat emerge. What do you think they do to help you if Tekstone decides to attack or a guild like Cabals of the Night, Servants of Death or Exorsus Nox find themselves back to our lands. The truth is, they do absolutely nothing but share the same fate as you. You'll find yourself in the very same square you started at, robbed and dead. The same square with an exception of being 7.000 coins richer.

-X