To Order of Law

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: To Order of Law

Post by Johnny Walac »

Yonki wrote:just keep on robbing people... and I shall keep writing unintelligent words...
When everything else fails them. Order of Law is brought a new weapon, stupidity.
Though it shall not destroy us. But it's been eating away at your core for a very long time.

-T
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Tekstone does not perform meaningless robberies. Get your facts straight you imbecile or is that word unknown to you..

Now if we are fulfilling our Lords wishes and you keep being so unintelligent then we are without doubt closer to ending this circle.

-Azrael
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

I've been reading this board notes from time to time, and i'm almost interested on calling my handyman to burn this shit down! Oh the circle you mencioned is an arse mister Assrael? Because all the words i've been reading from you and your "cult" friends seems to be filled with human feces... I do hope you leave Britain's merchants alone in future when you decided to spread your stench all over the town, since i need them for my business when i have to go in town!

Sir Cultmealot
Orange

Post by Orange »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Yonki wrote:just keep on robbing people... and I shall keep writing unintelligent words...
When everything else fails them. Order of Law is brought a new weapon, stupidity.
Though it shall not destroy us. But it's been eating away at your core for a very long time.

-T
If you can't beat the cult at their own game, why not join them, Duh

- An insightful civilian
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

yeh, are they that delusional that they think people dont see the truth or want to join their side, like the butt boy azreal did because he was a nasty pasty law officer... and was kicked from the order... tryed to goto nature got rejected then joined the losser crew.

- left unsigned.
Yonki

Post by Yonki »

Johnny Walac wrote:

-T
I was not brought to them... I came myself... I would have come to you... but I thought Order of Law could use... some stupidity... to even the odds you see... since you cult is full of it...

-Robert Drake.
Yonki

Post by Yonki »

Azrael wrote:Tekstone does not perform meaningless robberies. Get your facts straight you imbecile or is that word unknown to you..

Now if we are fulfilling our Lords wishes and you keep being so unintelligent then we are without doubt closer to ending this circle.

-Azrael
It is you... that should get your facts straight... I will bet you 10 million coins... that I am right... care to test it...? Let us see... who is the imbecile...

-Robert Drake.
Gullivral

Post by Gullivral »

Ricardus wrote:I've been reading this board notes from time to time, and i'm almost interested on calling my handyman to burn this shit down! Oh the circle you mencioned is an arse mister Assrael? Because all the words i've been reading from you and your "cult" friends seems to be filled with human feces... I do hope you leave Britain's merchants alone in future when you decided to spread your stench all over the town, since i need them for my business when i have to go in town!

Sir Cultmealot
This mans fecal facts just may waft those who heed it to justice!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

The last time I approached Britain with three Cultist Britain burned, every last living soul burned. The last attack where I was present I strictly remember Jackson running to the nearest Inn and no other Law showing up.

You can say all you want about me, mock my name and assume I went to join the Order of Nature.. Hah!! Blasphemy I found my path back home from gutting a cow at the steps of the Nature Abbey. The Order of Law was nearly a tool for me to use to learn there strategic ways. Befriend a few of them and have them disappear.

Where is Akkarrin or Aerius the old trusted 2nd's in Command.. If you check long enough they are perhaps buried never to be seen again.

-Azrael
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Sorry i didnt see you assrael,maybe next time.

-Jackson-