Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Telborea the Empire

Post by Johnny Walac »

Laws of Telborea

Johnny Walac wrote:I have swept over these lands and embraced it with death.

The realm bleeds, my time here has been unchallanged by the authorites. The Orders are crippled.

The citizens has given their part to K'arcan, blood. Now it is time the leaders gave their.

In the name of K'arcan i claim the north lands. The lords and ladies that own land and castle in this part can remain there but give half their land as a gift to their new king. Everyone shall pay taxes. No exceptions.

The farmers shall give a fifth of every years harvest to their new king as a gift.

Anyone hunting or harvesting raw materials in the new kingdom shall pay a fee or be punished.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Everything above the red ink
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Johnny Walac »

I hereby rename the following cities.

Yew is now known as Thebeles

Minoc is now known as Arcos

Vesper is now known as Karces

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*A letter to Lord Brittish*

I have taken control of the north lands to ensure the saftey of the people. Your council have lost interest in the people and they were plagued by pirates and brigands. As their new king they will be protected by me and my men. You got one week to withdraw your troops from Telborea. If you fail to do so, after that week you get another week to pay me 1.000 gold coins for every man you have stationed in Telborea. If you fail to do so i will see that as an act of war and your men will be captured and punished.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kolpitor

Post by Kolpitor »

Yew is Yew and will always be like that, like rest of others towns will kept their names aswell.
Kept dreaming

Yours
Vilmon Petterson, Head Cardinal of Nature
Mike

Post by Mike »

Die illiterates!

-Hypaspist Camulus
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kolpitor wrote:Yew is Yew and will always be like that, like rest of others towns will kept their names aswell.
Kept dreaming

Yours
Vilmon Petterson, Head Cardinal of Nature
One of your members was punished for your insolence. You shall obey the laws of the Kingdom.

Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

I guess not.

-Diam Larkei
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Lord Brittish has failed to withdraw his troops. Lord Brittish greed kept him from paying for the lives of his guards in the cities of north Felucca.
The banners are gathering. The sigil of Telborea can be seen outside the cities. The smaller garrisons has already been overrunned. The veterans of Lord Brittish abandoned troops fight for their lives while the recruits throw down their weapon to yield or flee. In both cases the small elite troop of Telborea kill them.

The war has begun...
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

In these harsh times of war the soldiers of Telborea has taken control of all farms and fields around Britain to make sure everyone gets their share.
Two thieves were caught stealing crops from the field. Neither had paid the fee to harvest nor could they pay for their crime in gold.

This is a warning to those who don't follow the law of Telborea.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea

Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

It did not take long before another theif showed up at our fields.

Anyone who haven't paid the fee to harvest at the fields shall be punished when caught.

The Kingdom of Telborea do not accept this insolence. If you are caught a second time you shall be banned from the Kingdom.

Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.