Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I have changed the locks of my Yew residence. The walls of my house have been alchemically enchanted to be indestructible.

Maximilian
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Another thief was caught red-handed. He knew he was guilty and quickly jumped up on his horse and ran without a word. The soldiers of Telborea quickly cut the criminal down.

Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

wow such anger and hate in the world. perhaps it would help if i said im sorry? i would like to make a personal suggestion for the world however with malas falling into a deep slumber. perhaps instead of your small hidden alter in the areas of this world if your powers was stong enough perhaps you could adopt it. it would come as a shame to see the cult aquire such amassive piece of forgotten lands... however i feel that it might give you reason to stay and dare others to attack without attacking so many innocence. something to stop on ponder on...
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

*shakes his pen*
faith vanhosen
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

What cult? Clearly you are a moron.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The stupidity. Your words are as hopeless as yourself.

The blood will flow as the wicked run for their lives. Thunder of destruction shall terrorize your homes. Bow for the true king and be pardoned for your insolence.
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Two members of Order of Nature attacked us on our own lands. They felt the wrath of Telborea.

And several thieves were caught stealing from our property without permission. They were punished as the simple criminals they are.

Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Stop paying taxes to the false king Lord Brittish and pay a tribute to the power of the land.

Give a tribute to Telborea the kingdom and you shall grow old on my land without war and suffering.

Learn from this one
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The dirt drank the blood of the wicked. All those who oppose Telborea shall be crushed by K'arcan and his servants.

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The following names has be given a warning and got one chance to pay a tribute to Telborea for their crimes.

Alan Morgain
Sara Calhoun
Daeth Trollbane
Tyaberna
Surur
Page Morgain
Clerisia
Picus Abakus
Aurnia Shani
Simmo Alverena
Carlos Dargon
Vojak
Ian Zander
Saran Lonn
Omar Hemset
Andrei
Drachydo Abakus
Dundil Clark
Elisabet
Jos Akali
Kathrina
Laluna
Krondol Zuula
Omack Burend
Basil Brotheamus
Jane Dark

The following names has been caught several times stealing from the Telborean kingdom and are therefor killed on sight.

Celeste Naggath
Larry Rockwell

-----------------

The following name(s) have permission

Striver

These two was caught stealing from the Kingdom and were punished for their crimes

Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.