Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Empire

Post by Johnny Walac »

Public Announcement

Telborea have recognized The Wayfarers to be a legit charity organization. Therefor The Wayfarers shall pass freely in the Empire to continue their work. I shall personally donate items to help them in their noble cause. God bless you all in this glorious task.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Charha

Post by Charha »

The necromancer Darrol Argeledougal blinks and reads the announcement again, just to figure out where the strings are attached. Finding none, he scratches his head in anxious, yet somewhat relieved confusion.

"But we didn't... We were still waiting for the- I mean, what...?", he mumbles to himself. Then he hurries off, black skirts fluttering, to find Morgain and Thoran.

Last edited by Charha on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morgain

Post by Morgain »

After some confusion and a quick meeting with the guildmaster, it turns out Thoran is just as clueless as everyone else about this recent development. An open letter is quickly composed

Dear Legatus Milner

As surprised as we are to hear of this sudden change of heart, we are nevertheless thankful that you consider our humble cause noble enough to support. I understand that it is highly rare for your cause to grant a "free pass" like this to anyone, but we are glad you have decided to waive the tax and support neutral charity work within the shifting political field of our realm.

Signed:
Morgain Smith, founder and previous guildmaster or TWF
Thoran Ravenwing, guildmaster of TWF
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Dear Thoran and Morgain,

I must admit I was to harsh in our meeting. But due to a recent investigation I was shown how much your guild helps the people. This information was not given to me before the meeting and so my demands was based on old and false facts. However I did not only base this new decision upon facts. I personally support your cause.

Telborea fights for the people and only wish the best for them. Thus allowing The Wayfarers to pass without proper citizenship is not against Telborean law as it will serve a good purpose for the Empire and the people. I hope you will continue your charity work for a long time and that your neutral stance will not change.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2