Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mag'etherian

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Mag'etherian »

Citizens of the land and all who pay attention to the messages being spread. Twice today this man naming himself Thoeak Milner, King of Telborea found me. It appears Lord British and his Order go on ignoring their citizens, while they continuously are hunted and slaughtered. So few times have I actually encountered someone under Lord Brit's Order, nor have heared the voice of our King speaking up for his citizens or dispatching more protection at the least. There seems to be much unjust going around as of late and so little justified actions. Not one citizen of Law came to my distress call the first encounter, and I have been hearing of this happening on more than one ocassion. As a result of this, I submit to this mans demands and laws. While I know little of him, perhaps it's safer this way.

Within seven days time, I will pay the 7,000 coins.

~Zakarum
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Pay or die, simple as that.
Masano

Post by Masano »

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune Zakarum as I am to others who have been murdererd by this outlaw. The Order of Law aims to protect all law abiding citizens of Britannia but alas we cannot be at all places at once. If anyone comes across Theok Milner I suggest that you to use any means possible to call for aid. You can reach me personally at 307-532-899 in South Britain.

I also emplore every man and woman in Britannia NOT to give into this deluded man's demands because it encourages his murderous ways.

~Eldath Morn, Order of Law.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Your words officer, reeks of fear and desperation. Is it the last breath of your Order? The Law and Order have failed this land and I have taken the responsiblity to regain it. Under the Telborean laws order will be restored. Brigands and chaos shall be a memory long lost. This attempt to lure the citizens back into your pit of misery shall only be in vain. The people have finally understood that you cannot protect them anymore. The people shall be safe under the Telborean banner. Deluded man? It is you who speak of an Order thats only a echo of it's former strength. I shall unite this land under the Kingdom of Telborea and all those who live in it.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea.
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masano

Post by Masano »

Slaughtering the helpless as they farm are the actions of a King? Your ridiclous fantasies of the future Milner, are more becoming of a Jester.

You are merely the current parasite in a long line of parasites that have infected our great land and you, just like the others, will be eradicated. People remember villains come and go, it is the Order of Law that remains constant and solid in providing the foundations for all law abiding citizens to prosper.

~Eldath Morn, Order of Law
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Glorious chaos. I have been watching Despise and the graveyard for a while now, for someone who says the Law can not be everywhere at once, it doesn't even seem like the Law is around at all.
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

We shall pay before the chaos gets to us.

The De'Mauno family
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

As seen, many people have been slaughtered and we do not want to be among them. I shall pay for me and my brothers.

-Bridget Dargon
The Tamer
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Telborea has made an agreement with Venatores Antiqua and hereby all members of the guild gain permission to hunt and harvest on Telborean soil. They will be protected by the fine soldiers of Telborea and shall not be harmed by us or our allies.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

You claim land and mock the Order of Law for their incapability to bring you to justice. However, if they can't do it, how do you think you could defend the people of your newly claimed Telborean Kingdom should a new danger emerge to threaten its people.

It just makes me wonder...

-Do'Brim