Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Johnny Walac »

The march of the Telborean kingdom has crushed any enemies that stand in our way. Our enemies tremble at the sight of our banners. We have yet to face an enemy that can challenge us. The so called guardians of these lands is a joke. We have protected our citizens for thousands of years and shall protect them a thousand more. K'arcan watch over us.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxwood

Post by Foxwood »

I, Alastor, have met said Theoak, and I must say the confrontation was very civilized. I have also run into two officers of Law so far, and they were less than willing to even greet a citizen. Am I expected by Lord British to trust these men and women when I feel my life is at stake? Self-centered and self-righteous, they appear to only seek profit and glory for themselves through means other than protecting the citizens of Britain. They have strenght, they have their faith, but only a small partition of that immense power is applied to aid those in dire need, those who are robbed, ravaged, and killed. I am losing my faith in this organization and it's capabilities.

I have paid my tax, and have already relied on the aid of capable Telborean warriors. I was beaten and bruised, they came to my aid in but an instant, and were more than kind in the situation. Perhaps it is a change of perspective the people of Britain need, to see that these men are not to be blindly feared. It is only seven thousand coins, even the poorest can acquire that sum. Beg for your coin if you must, and embrace the new feeling of safety that comes with it. I have rid myself of blindness, and see the true colors of Telborea, and Britannia. People, whom do YOU believe I am inclined to support now?

Do not fear these men, do not run away when you see them, but pay your taxes. I want to assure you that it is well worth your money. Let the Kingdom of Telborea come, I welcome it with open arms.

-Alastor W.
My account has the following (playable) characters:

~ Alastor Wormsent
~ Ravauvial

If you have any complaints about aforementioned characters, contact me!
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alastor, you are free to follow Theoak if that is your wish, the Order of Law have had a dark time we have been plagued with loss of faith, several faithful servents have abandoned their faith and turned away from the light, if this man will make you feel safe then he is your savior but he will be brought to account for the crimes he has commited against the poeple of this land and keep in mind that if you follow him in theese crimes you will be guilty by association.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

You people of the Law must realize, if you can not be there for your people to protect them, then they MUST follow anyone who can protect them.

~Blackheart
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

So this is what the Order of Law have become? When the people pay a tribute to Telborea the Order threatens them. All they want is to be safe and I am providing this safety. You have failed them and now you are punishing THEM your for your failure? Do not listen to these wicked lies the officers tell you. They will only lure you back into a land full of plague and sickness. Telborea shall stand strong and protect the weak.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxwood

Post by Foxwood »

Officer of the Order of Law,

it is absolutely understandable that you see things so. According to the number of rules and laws set by Lord British, lord Theoak may be a criminal, yes, but outside the safe boundaries of your jurisdiction inside which the Order seems to hide, he is no such thing. I should know both sides of the coin by now. I have witnessed them. You abide by laws set by your ruler, there is little to be ashamed of in that, for it is the only way you see, the only way you KNOW.

Allow those who see and choose differently, to do so with the freedom they deserve and without having to fear that there is still yet another threat out there, once more, in this case it being Lord British's Order itself, "sworn to protect". That would make the aforementioned thing, called "safety", futile. By making a choice, one does not yet break any law, be it one of your Kingdom's, or that of Telborea. Need I remind you all those people were given a choice, as was I? A fair choice. They chose wrong, and now you should allow the rest of us to be smarter.

The fact that I support lord Theoak's cause, officer, does not justify any action you may wish to take against me, for I have not committed deeds Lord British has ruled criminal. It may be a time of great weakness for the Order of Law, but nothing happens for no reason, officer. Now can you feel the noose tightening? Yet you do nothing. I now know I made the right choice.

Yours truly,
-Alastor W.

~ Alastor Wormsent
~ Ravauvial

Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

If you prefer a life where innocent poeple will be killed when they refuse to pay gold, that is your choice. You are correct that I follow the rules set by the ruler of this land and by his word this man is a criminal which makes him my enemy, the friend of my enemy is my enemy, if you choose to join this mans cause and kill poeple that refuse to give you their gold then you will also be a criminal. If Winchester did not have faith in me that I would do the right thing, why would he grant me power?.

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The soldiers of Lord British is the Telboreans enemy, you are the criminal in our eyes. You who ignore Law and Order by a true power just to worship that wretched god Winchester. You follow the usurper that hide behind the walls of Britain. We, the Telborean army shall crush your faith. It is just a matter of time before Law is defeated and you shall be given a chance for salvation or death. These people have done the right thing to choose those who are able to protect them. They are citizens of Felucca and protected by Telborean soldiers. These people does not join the Telborean army, they simply choose to follow law and order. They choose to be safe instead of living in fear.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Foxwood

Post by Foxwood »

Officer of the Order of Law,

this "Winchester" you speak of, has granted you power perhaps. Why? I do not know, but the power of your deity that is channeled through you, is clearly being used to achieve more important things, such as getting rich. Please prove me wrong. Of course I apologise if I am too blunt in this matter, but that is how I see it, and I know I am not alone. Do not get me wrong, dear officer, I am not speaking of you in particular, but sadly a majority of your Order. Who knows, you could be a happy exception?

But, alas, I must retreat from this, as much as I enjoyed it. I wish to continue on this matter with you personally, one day, should I ever truly see you, officer. It would be my pleasure.

Troubles in Minoc are not cured by sitting on your thrones of gold, in Trinsic. Do you get my point?

Yours truly,
-Alastor Wormsent

~ Alastor Wormsent
~ Ravauvial

Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

It is true that our duties have not been fulfilled which is troublesome indeed, but this problem is being adressed in this hour of need.
You spoke of a plague problem which we have noticed but due to the recent loss of manpower we have had trouble patroling the entire lands and theese events go unoticed for too long before we pick up on them. Poeple keep getting attacked and being forced to stay inside the towns while we lie to ourselves to avoid a terrible situation but let me assure that the Order of Law draws the line here!.