~*~ Official Declaration of War ~*~

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Tyrion

~*~ Official Declaration of War ~*~

Post by Tyrion »

*Magical messages are dispatched to the leaders of the noxious vagabond group known as Nox*

To the leaders Nox,

After our meeting today it has become clear that your thirst for blood will not be satiated. As a result, the Order of Imperil publicly and officially declares war upon Nox as well as any and all others whom support them. A formal recommendation for stoning and worse will follow for as long as these hostilities remain open.

The Order of Imperial
Darian Darkmind

Re: ~*~ Official Declaration of War ~*~

Post by Darian Darkmind »

A drunken old man walks into the guild house and sees an orange letter on the table. Taking another gulp of his ale, he takes a pen an writes a letter.

Deaerest Tyriron

Brign it on! I aceptt the war on behaf of vhole Exosus Nox! Teh land shal be pained oraneg of yor blood! Or somthing!

XxAr
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

The Imperialist's shall march onwards too your homes, lock your doors Exosus Nox for you shall learn the hard way about imperial justice, no rock shall be left unturned for those who do not head our words for you to defy us took courage I'll give you that, just can't help thinking your bark is worse than your bite.

- Viven O'Hie.

*viven pins the notice on the boards then turns hastily too the stable master*
"Release the hounds Rufus, send word for me when the Exosus Nox kids have been tracked."
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Hounds arrive at Nox hideout. Jessica greets them with poisoned carrots, stolen from imperial lands.

Hey boys, they sent us puppies! Awwww, theyre so cute! *pats the dogs while feeds the dogs with poison*

Oh theres letter in it too. I think hes trying to say that theyre looking for rocks to hide under at. Possibly best for them, since hide they must.

*giggles while thinking orangecoats and whitecoats walking hand by hand - so silly people.*
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Darian Darkmind

Rock?! The naem is Rosak! No ned to seek, telll ujs wher to meet and a fiht yuo shall get!

XAerron
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

Tyrion,

I must say that I take my hat off this day and congratulate you. I congratulate you and all of those who follow you. Infact I raise my mug of ale to you's. It is due time that someone other than The Order of Law step up to defend the lands of those who seek nothing but bloodshed. It is time for the citizens capable of combat stand up to these men if they wish to seek freedom, to unite under one power, setting aside all differences for the sake of the mission at hand and end the tyranny that the scoundrels within the lands spread. It is time that we drive these men to realize there is a consequence between each individual with the life they choose to live. Nobody should ever have to live a life of fear. The free citizens of the land should always feel safe and appreciate those who stand up to support it and help achieve it. It is also time that we citizens, display our gratitude towards those who defend our lands in name name of Righteousness and Justice. No matter our differences, we can all work together to accomplish one main goal. Let's end this time of Chaos and Despair. United together under one ideal, we can accomplish for all those who stand before us. Let's end the rain of blood and start standing up against it.

As well. I read a lot of "Sic Semper Tyrannis" but nothing more. Is this the most you can muster into words or text? Enough of this. If you have nothing more to say, then stop spamming the community of useless scripture. Speak more than these few words, or waste no time.

~~~~Zakarum~~~~
-Adept Blacksmith-
---The Wolf Pack---
***648-661-526***
Thoorin

Post by Thoorin »

*Well, how should I put it.
No need to make it sound too cheesy.*

It is as simple as this.
The time of your lives has expired. We will gaze in your eyes as you die.

-T
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

To what purpose? To rule an empty world, since you'll be killing us all off? To shed fear in our lives and serve no purpose since we'll all be dead? Explain to me your reasoning. What goals you seek to accomplish and why. Do you just wish to speak blank words and expect us to fall into them? Thinking we'll just surrender our lives to you in an offering of peace to us? I do say that would be false since your only intention seems to be our deaths. To offer salvation to those who succumb to your demands is just foolish if all you seek is our death. Spread your word and reasoning to the public so that everyone may know your intentions if you have anything but death. Do not expect citizens to fall into your grasp pleading for lives if you only wish death and to those who do, I feel sorry.

~~~~Zakarum~~~~
-Adept Blacksmith-
---The Wolf Pack---
***648-661-526***
Darian Darkmind

The old man waking up, finally feeling a bit more sober writes another letter.

Kill you all?! Now why on earth would we want to do such a thing. You're just so much more fun alive. Besides, we only care for your items, not for your lives. That has always been the way of the Nox. No changing that.

-X