family kos

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Sebby

family kos

Post by Sebby »

once long ago before th grounds shock forcefully. I Sebby Kos traveled these lands with my brother Agros looking for wonders and anything of interest. We where a young family but we where prospering and living happy in the town of britian. we met a great many people some helped some saught to destroy the town. On one such raid by a vile group of people following the teachings of dennac they took my brother Agros. I Sebby Kos being a noble younger brother went in seach of him. As i searched day by day, week by week, Month By Month i found nothing and before i knew it years had passed. I finally lost all hope in finding my long lost brother. i created a grave in remebrace of him leaving what armor and weapons i had left in his name should he ever return he would have something to help in his travels. Apon returning to my home of britain i noticed things and changed My old friend Patrick Lance was now a lawman. he then told me news of a possible family linage that i was unaware of for the family Kos. And that he was following the teachings of gaea i thought perhaps my brother had returned to these lands before i did. So again i went i search and found no traces of my brother. So i returned to britain to begin my training once again but with the news and rumours keeping my hopes up that the Kos family is not gone from these lands
Wanderer of the lands
Sebby

Re: family kos

Post by Sebby »

once again i begin my training in the arts of survival and close combat to defends myself from vile creatures, robbers and murderous preists that follow dennacs teachings. But my training is slow and hard as i realised after i returned that i have lost all my fortunes all my previous armours, weapons, gems, clothing and anything else for basic survival. so once again i find my self sleeping for days to weeks at a time on a bench in front of the bank or a inn shivering in the rain or snow waiting for the warmth of the sun to help ease my pains. as the days go by i trained my skills honned my swordsmanship so that i may buy myslef a house once again. Going on many new adventure with old and new friends. earing my keep amoungst the town till finally at last i have aquired a place to sleeep and call my own although theres nothing in it yet, i can still call it home. now that i have my own house, i may once again start to wander these lands for any distant members the bear the name Kos
Wanderer of the lands