World Championship Boxing

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

That's right, with the creation of knuckled gloves comes with it the WCB, World Championship Boxing! This will be our first annual event of hopefully more to come!

For this event to even take place I first need people to sign up, so let's see who is man enough! Sign your names below, fighters will be able to fight in up to studded armors only and are allowed to wear whatever knuckled glove they can come up with. Fighters will be allowed to have only up to 5 greater heals a piece.

Sincerely yours,
Holger Pious
Andoriel

Re: World Championship Boxing

Post by Andoriel »

If there are glowes that can fit my hands, count me in. -Timujin D.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I know it has not been long since this has been posted but so far I only have one entry. Not boding well for us!

Sincerely,
Holger Pious
Sebby

Post by Sebby »

if your willing to supply the gloves then i sebby kos will join this boxing event as it sounds quite fun
Wanderer of the lands
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I'll give this event a go then, need to brush up on some strength training perhaps.

Aye,
632-140-419
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Alright then this may indeed be coming together nicely, if all goes according to plan I would like to see this event occur on May 5th [21:00 GMT]

Sincerely,
Holger Pious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Sebby wrote:if your willing to supply the gloves then i sebby kos will join this boxing event as it sounds quite fun
Gloves can be provided.

Sincerely,
Holger Pious
Sebby

Post by Sebby »

i would be very greatfull if you could lend me a pair of gloves during this turnement as well tell us the locations and i will be present
Wanderer of the lands
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Due to lack of participation this event may not happen, we will have to see how many entries we have on Friday.

Sincerely,
Holger Pious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

And as thought the event has been cancelled.

Sincerely,
Holger Pious