Kaal Finiesterra and guild of Red Wine

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Jessica

Kaal Finiesterra and guild of Red Wine

Post by Jessica »

We were friendly to you, but you betrayed our trust. Your cowarded actions shall not be forgotten. Thou shall be slain for spying for and helping Dogs of Law.

To any other members of this guild: Member of yours made a huge mistake, you all shall be paying for it - unless you want to redeem your status as a guild - but it costs.

If you wish to redeem your status, you may reply with damn good reason for your actions.

I'll be eager to meet you next time.

-Jessica of Exorsus Nox
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Bloodtouch

Re: Kaal Finiesterra and guild of Red Wine

Post by Bloodtouch »

Ah! don't make laugh i'm not in anyones side! I don't care about your wars.

But there is a big diference being on Law's side , you see when i'm with them i don't get killed and robbed i bet if i was near you you would have just killed me!

Even if i was on your side i would have been killed by Law. Why? Because i was a robber, and i would get punished for that.

I am smart enough to know that either way i would be dead but you just take the lifes and other stuffs from inoccente people that have done nothing wrong to you.

So don't come at me with lies.

K.F.
645-915-327
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

That man called us for help, because he claimed you wore trying to rob him, so he realized he was safer by our side that with unthrusty persons such as youself. And don't insult us you scum son of an orc, next time we meet i'll cut your dirty tongue and throw it to the latrine!!

- Raemus S.
dwight

Post by dwight »

Greetings,

I'm Momath, leader of Red Wine.

We don't take any sides, Exorsus Nox nor Order of Law, wich also means we don't despite Exorsus Nox and Order of Law position and ideas. We simply have our own way, seeking a pure and extreme life experience trought red wine.

I ask you to reconsider your words, because everything Kaal might have done, I'm sure he didn't ment, during an uncontrolled passage trought red wine effects. We also don't mean any harm to you and your people, like we don't mean it to anyone in the world.

I'm sure we can achieve something that compensate this, perhaps some bottles of our own future red wine production.

I also ask Order of Law to not answer to board's topic adressed to me or my guild.

~ Momath, Red Wine's Jotavinal
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

I just replied because that "lady" insulted our good name, if you wore in my position would you stay putt and let this continue?

- Raemus S.