** note sent to Jack Tusk & Order of Law **

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

xHarlequinx

** note sent to Jack Tusk & Order of Law **

Post by xHarlequinx »

Dear Mr. Law,

I'm bringin yrr attention to the vilest criminal known as Mr. Jack Tusk, this scallywag is both a scoundrel and an attempted murderer!

As you can see in scrunged up papers that I've gone attached, Mr. Tusk be tryin to evict me from ma property (see them legal property registry!! (I circled it fer ya, case you missed it)). Not only is this eviction hella'illegal (He just wants to rake in the golds for the upcomin market!), but to make them unreasonable, stressful demands to an old man like myself could ver likely cause a catatonic heart esplosion!

Please, I'n beggin' ya! Stop this cruelty, or, at the ver' least, require that he at least pay fer some of the movin'! I warrant the costs fer movin' my stuff back to Jhelom'd be about 15,000 goldies! Gotta pay the boys and boats and the horses and the whores!... And I so loved this new little stall, much more business to HARLEQUIN'S SPECTAKULAR HABERDASHERY!!

Anyway, please excuse the unpretty writin', but all Winchester's citizens deservin some justice I thinks!

Also, he gonna be rentin' some'a dem stalls to yer enemies the Imperials! I'm all fer commerce, but just in'case you were thinkin' bout goin light on him, keep it in mind!

Yours heartfully,
Harlequin

Sebby

Re: ** note sent to Jack Tusk & Order of Law **

Post by Sebby »

from a concerned citizen

um how is one evicted from his own home if he earned the hard earn golds to pay for it for this concerns me as now i wonder should i ever invest to a house could i be evicted for some unknown reason
Wanderer of the lands
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

The man did not buy a legitimate house. He bought a stall that is actually owned by the guild that runs the Mushroom Market, so it is unfortunate, but he bought property that was already owned.

Another addressed issue, there is no warfare at the Mushroom Market and to my knowledge, Order of Imperial and Order of Law is not enemies, they are on neutral grounds with each other. Order of Law's enemies consist of Nox, Birds of Prey, Cult of Tekstone and other known robbers or want to be known robbers.

-Citizen
Sebby

Post by Sebby »

from concerned citenzen

if that is ture why would the guild who owns it still sell it in the frist place???

my concerns are not at rest
Wanderer of the lands
dwight

Post by dwight »

If he bought it, someone must have sold it no?
Ares

Post by Ares »

I may not be the owner of the stall you bought, but my association owns the land the mushroom market is built upon, and we have insisted that all the Mushroom stalls are sold under the conditions that they be abandoned by the time the mushroom market comes around. It is our primary source of income you see.

We're a market of class you see, we can't have hobos sleeping in between the stalls with all their junk piling up, and their odor offending our dear customers noses.

I'll be happy to rent you one of the other stalls. The price is 5.000 gold coins per day. To show you that I hold no hard feelings about you calling me a scoundrel, scallywag and a murderer, I will not ask the Order og Law to charge you with false accusations.

- Jack Tusk, merchant extraordinare
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

So hold on a gone dosh minute 'ere! So yer sayin' that these stalls ain't for sale?! Or if they are, then people gotta clear out whenever ya want to have one'a yer little markets?! That just don't make no economical sense! I paid 60,000 goldies to ya for that stall! And now yer kickin' me out for 5,000? Ludicrous!

And wouldn't ya want people movin' in and setting up shop, and payin' y'ongoing like?! I think I was scheduled to give ya 600 gold a month for that little shack!

Well as much as I may think yer a jerk, I like this location! And I'd love to see a little commercial goin's on! How abouts this, I'll move out of the little stall temporarily so you kin save faces for yer little market, and then I can move in again at a discount price, once your market is over! (Assumin' y'ain't gonna kick me out any time you run one'a your little markets!)