Meeting of the staff

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Meeting of the staff

Post by Quintoz »

With all do respect, you wasen't exacly 100% active when you had 80 piety either.
But I do agree that it sucks.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Now that piety is dropped again both Tekstone and Nature swarm should be boosted. The timer removed from both like it was before because with 40 and even 50 piety the swarm will suck big time.
Last edited by Darian Darkmind on Mon May 25, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Now that piety is dropped again both Tekstone and Nature swarm should be boosted. The timer removed from both like it was before as with 40 and even 50 piety the swarm will suck big time.
10000000000% Agree :)
Mike

Post by Mike »

The general idea is that religions and priests should be worse. While I agree with the idea I doubt it will be considered seriously.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

To nerf it, then to to boost it makes no sense imo..
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Kent Strider wrote:To nerf it, then to to boost it makes no sense imo..
It was first boosted so that you are able to cast it with lower piety. Before the original boost it required 70 piety to have a chance of getting a wisp. However, you were able to spam the ritual as much as you wanted and it was never a problem as there was only one priest who got wisps. Then it was changed so that every 50 piety priest has a good chance of getting wisps whereas 70 piety priest got 3-5 wisps each time. Being able to spam that made it overpowered so they added a timer. The 20 minute timer - at least when you had 70-80 piety - was ridiculously long. Also the chance of getting wisps was nerfed and 50 piety priest already had hard time getting any. It was still possible but hard. Now that piety is nerfed we are back in the square one with the exception that the swarm still got the 20 minute delay. So in the end it's actually worse than it was before it was ever touched the first time in order to boost it. So now the timer should be removed or reduced to some 2-3 minutes max.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Okay good explanation, I understand now and I agree.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

At 50 piety wisps are rare for me personally, I have had 3 wisps like twice. One - two isnt common but isnt that rare. So yeah a boost please, gotta lvoe getting 4 frenzied ostards/giant serpents. It's also been nerfed sinc epriests can only have 14 slots.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Now that piety is dropped again both Tekstone and Nature swarm should be boosted. The timer removed from both like it was before because with 40 and even 50 piety the swarm will suck big time.
Yeah a boost wouldnt harm that much. Wisp can be rare with 50piety.
And with like a 15minutes timer for nature. Kinda sucks.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Troy

Post by Troy »

We can look at swarm but it wont become overpowered. It should be that not everyone in the religion is able to have a ton of wisps in their swarm.