last Straw.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Richard Mota

Re: last Straw.

Post by Richard Mota »

now then you fool... wish to rp a bit and keep whats ig in game?..... i hate the rule breakers even if they were former friends...!.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Faith, everybody knows your the same guy here's why.

*You got the same icq
*You both rage in the same manner, all caps.
*You also log your priest and attack directly after something happens to your baba.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Quintoz wrote:Faith, everybody knows your the same guy here's why.

*You got the same icq
*You both rage in the same manner, all caps.
*You also log your priest and attack directly after something happens to your baba.
*listens to lalala*
while he whistels lalala
do what did you say to me and who are you again?

Faith
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Just ban him already for multiaccounting. This shit wont stop.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Just ban him already for multiaccounting. This shit wont stop.
shut up you fool youre just mad because your hp possision is fixing to be up for grabs........ thank god i paint the sweetest of sweet photos...... thank god before larry attacked i had the opportunity to have a bard loot my things. dont get mad at my monk for showing up taking ss's of those who attack my irl friend without rp not to mention instoning him..... :p
Last edited by Richard Mota on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

/facepalm

Still waiting for the day.

And guess I'll have to stone you're other account too, just in case!
Last edited by Gorath Blackmind on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Faith, you are a moron, plain and simple, no one likes you what so ever.

Cirre, who doesn't know Mota is an idiot anyway? Is it breaking news to anyone?
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Subject: The story of Faith Armstrong.!. -=-

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:
And aslong as I'm the Dark Templar of Tekstone, You will not get into our great cult. Both Law and Nature are a mockery, keep it up Faith, add to the hilarity of it all. You amuse us all.

Signed,

Atroxes

so youre the one ive got screenies of banishing my barbarian without rp. ive still not had them addressed by a gm yet. why do you insist on being young dumb and stupid. to follow me on the forum specially to the rp site of it and metagame me ontop of your actions already? how dare you?

I HATE MOTA

P.s I cant banish -.- I'm a monk wih 73 med and 30 piety. I come home from work after a long day and even though I havn't been online for 2 days properly, I still get ear ache. And you guys who stick up for this... guy Just shut up will ya? I did nothing to provoke such a PM and I Havn't even fought anyone or anything with my monk yet -.-

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

And a double post, for those who didnt realise, it's Mota quoting my rp and sending me a PM, apparently I OOC, Metagame, I act young and dumb etc. I'm seriously annoyed with the fact that he evades being banned yet its OBVIOUS He is a multi-accounting idiot with no ability to seperate IG with IRL, he is sending me abusive pm's as he has done in the past, I expect them to keep coming. Where's the justice? people break less rules than him and get jailed. He has had no jail time, no forum jail time, yet is allowed to pm abusive messages, Multi-account, Metagame, act completley retarded.

He makes me want to rage-quit in the belief that there's obvious player favouritism and the standards are just dropping. But hey! mota has always had a disorder.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I agree with you completely Kenyon, he is worse than Iru, hell I LOVE Iru in comparison.