last Straw.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: last Straw.

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Well, at least Mota brings excitement =P

Just don't give him your ICQ number and his presence gives will not cause you grey hair
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

Valran Cranium wrote:For taking all this crap public, you should be the one jailed. Seriously, what's wrong with you people?
For the first time I gotta say I agree with gaylord here.
Agen Kolar

Post by Agen Kolar »

Alona wrote:
Kenyon Ahearn wrote:He makes me want to rage-quit in the belief that there's obvious player favouritism and the standards are just dropping. But hey! mota has always had a disorder.
This make me really pissed... If you have a problem with the staff, as i see you do, contact us instead of this bullshit...
We have never and will never get any playerfavouritsm, and if i see or hear anyone saying it again, i will personaly kick their ass to the other side of the world.

Alona - Pissed Co-Admin
Just to clarify the message so he don't get blamed and you get bad feeling of misunderstood reply;
Kenyon himself didn't say there is player favoritism - but he said that Mota wants him to think like that and get under Kenyon's skin.
~ Heron Katsaros ~
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Alona wrote:
Kenyon Ahearn wrote:He makes me want to rage-quit in the belief that there's obvious player favouritism and the standards are just dropping. But hey! mota has always had a disorder.
This make me really pissed... If you have a problem with the staff, as i see you do, contact us instead of this bullshit...
We have never and will never get any playerfavouritsm, and if i see or hear anyone saying it again, i will personaly kick their ass to the other side of the world.

Alona - Pissed Co-Admin
Could have swore the words, if you actually read them correctly said "BELIEF." So maybe you should practice what you preach and cut the swearing. This is also a problem, staff MISREADING things.

Christ, even I noticed the obvious reference to BELIEF not FACT. If he was accusing staff of Player Favouritism, Kenyon would have worded it (and I know him well enough to know): "He makes me want to rage-quit due to the fact that there is obvious player favouritism." See the difference here?

So before you start threatening to kick people's asses, maybe you should take the time to actually read it before looking like you're power-drunk.

*Rage quits* HAHAHA PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

******* ‎(15:48):im almost heightened on that monk now
******* ‎(15:49):and you know im fixing to cause a disruptance to the point that ill damage shard growth?you shouldve know better than to **** over someone that only did good for the religeon and his fellow brothers
****** ‎(15:49):tbh, i dont care
******* ‎(15:49):now im charging everyone
****** ‎(15:49):do whatever you want dude
******* ‎(15:49):you should see what your bitches of law have paid my merchantsto have something

----

we're all scared of a monk that is really well trained and is going to cause distruptance that damages shard growth =)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Max, why are you talking to mota?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Actually, thats what he told me in icq. Atleast a very similar conversation. I just kept saying "ok, cool, whatever, do as you wish" and so on. But he kept calling me names so i just kept ignoring him.
Tina Gex

Post by Tina Gex »

Geryn Farodae wrote:
Alona wrote:

Alona - Pissed Co-Admin
Could have swore the words, if you actually read them correctly said "BELIEF." So maybe you should practice what you preach and cut the swearing. This is also a problem, staff MISREADING things.

Christ, even I noticed the obvious reference to BELIEF not FACT. If he was accusing staff of Player Favouritism, Kenyon would have worded it (and I know him well enough to know): "He makes me want to rage-quit due to the fact that there is obvious player favouritism." See the difference here?

So before you start threatening to kick people's asses, maybe you should take the time to actually read it before looking like you're power-drunk.

*Rage quits* HAHAHA PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jailed 7 days on forum for insulting staff

Alona

If anyone flame, they get the same.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

Mota should stay we can all Lol at him
Made by Adrian
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Alona wrote:Jailed 7 days on forum for insulting staff

Alona

If anyone flame, they get the same.
I didn't see any insults? No insulting INTENDED, but your kind of showing the power drunk thing....

*Sigh* I bet I get jailed for this....

EDIT: Apparently Geryn has been PM'ing insults, that I couldn't see.