Meeting of the staff

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Meeting of the staff

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Technically it is allowed but it is so identical with corpsecamping common sense says if it's not technically illegal yet it will be tomorrow. Meaning it may go unpunished but not for long if people keep doing it, because its effects are just the same as the effects of classical, forbidden corpsecamping.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Technically it is allowed but it is so identical with corpsecamping common sense says if it's not technically illegal yet it will be tomorrow. Meaning it may go unpunished but not for long if people keep doing it, because its effects are just the same as the effects of classical, forbidden corpsecamping.
This is true, anyone doing this is practically corpse camping.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Yeah but GM wont do anything about it.
Law bannished me when i was a ghost. Alona was online and watched and said it was allowed.
Goes under asshole rule.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Yeah she only teleported you back to your corse and retamed your ostard...
If it happens to me, better belive I'm going to work you out.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Well as long as they keep your gears safe and return them it's the only way to disband/eliminate the oposition. Also a big fat not illegal or assholish.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

See Biggy this is where you fail. Yes we already know thats the way to eliminate the opposition but its technically the same thing as corpse camping, which was made illegal when Alty took over, so now what we are trying to do is ask the staff if its illegal, not some random nub ;)
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Well personally I'd let the shit decay then you cnt be held responcible. I don't fail becuase it's not corpse camping if you don't stand on the corpse! and corpse camping has alwys been illegal an throwned upon.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Biggy wrote:Well personally I'd let the shit decay then you cnt be held responcible. I don't fail becuase it's not corpse camping if you don't stand on the corpse! and corpse camping has alwys been illegal an throwned upon.
Yea and looting an indestructable and blinding GOLD maul of vanquishing is of course allowed, because looting GOLD and gems is allowed. =P

No I am not serious
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Lol Max, I think I would looted it myself ^_^
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!