Clean Looting Week (w45)

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Boris
Admin

Clean Looting Week (w45)

Post by Boris »

Something new for you boys and girls.
  • Clean looting week will take place next week (week 45) from 8th to 14th of November.
  • Clean looting means there are no restrictions in looting.
  • Currently our webshard is out of use. Therefore the proper RP etc. must be proven with a SS and sent to me. (PM or ICQ)
  • This is a test. Next week (week 46), I will be taking feedback from the players.
  • I take full responsibility from this project. Don't f*ck up.
Before next week, be sure to re-read PvP rules from the website.

Thanks,
Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Richard Mota

Re: Clean Looting Week (w45)

Post by Richard Mota »

when you say clean loot one would think of drylooting. arent you only supposed to take the items from ones corpse that can do you some good? isnt it illegal to do hate looting like take things from someone corpse that you know you wont use? i would like to see some more guidelines here as i can see this easily being abused just because ya know?
Frog Morton

Post by Frog Morton »

Thank you staff for accepting the will of the majority of the player base and not just listening to one person bitch about whats best for them.
meaningless visual "noise"
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
altered sense of space and time
fear and/or paranoia
feeling as though one is losing one's mind
feeling as though one is dying
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Frog Morton wrote:Thank you staff for accepting the will of the majority of the player base and not just listening to one person bitch about whats best for them.
+1

but I agree a bit with Mota, used to be illegal to rob shit just to trash.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Looting stuff to trash/throw away/to decay/etc. is against the rules ofcourse.

- Boris
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Boris wrote:Looting stuff to trash/throw away/to decay/etc. is against the rules ofcourse.

- Boris
i could even live with this for a week after having the opportunity to enjoy a bit of hunting on pang in the past few months. ive never been out and explored and died and enjoyed myself as i have in the past 4 or 5 months in my prior years of playing. however i do see this turning into a very abusive opportunity for the kids to abuse players as they have so many times in the past. thanks for the advanced warning tho i shall pass it to those that dont wish to be abused like me as we see it coming.

sidenote

btw since the portal masters are gone and not many has armor now you think we can get some new veins growing soon to explore for? maybe kelt veins and others returned as well? theres still many ores missing from the game.
Frog Morton

Post by Frog Morton »

On your side note. You have to kill monsters to get the ores you can not mine. Like dragons, giants and fiends.
meaningless visual "noise"
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
altered sense of space and time
fear and/or paranoia
feeling as though one is losing one's mind
feeling as though one is dying
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I got a stand invitation to anybody who wants to fight me during thoose 7 days don't care who you are or how many you are, bring it.

Edit : I'll also be carrying 100k price money .

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Quintoz wrote:I got a stand invitation to anybody who wants to fight me during thoose 7 days don't care who you are or how many you are, bring it.

Edit : I'll also be carrying 100k price money .

will be phun
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Richard Mota wrote:btw since the portal masters are gone and not many has armor now you think we can get some new veins growing soon to explore for? maybe kelt veins and others returned as well? theres still many ores missing from the game.
No veins for now. Not to mention Frog is right. In my opinion, high-end ores shoudn't be mineable anyhow. I rather see more activity on the For Sale -section between fighter and merchants. But this is something that can be talked about in another thread.

Just remember to read the rules before making the attack. No half-ass roleplaying, no abusing, no meta-gaming. Be sure to have the proper proof. One screen is (usually) not enough.

- Boris