Order of Imperial

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Boris
Admin

Re: Order of Imperial

Post by Boris »

If it was up to me, we'd have 1 world and 2 religions.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

lol melkor's here too :P
well, first, because i was tek then changed to imp, so don't want to change my rp anymore.then i really liked being in imp.so you could just delete one of the other religions.and then what'll happen is members from those religions will say exactly what i'm saying about imp
somehow i feel that a religion like imperial, with its goals and desire to create an empire is lacking

you have law that don't fight robbers because there are no robbers eh, they just fight tek and vice-versa
tek plague and destroy the cities
and nature
oh well, nature..
they hunt

i don't know i'm probably wrong, but right now i only see my chars fitting in imperial
because of merit to imperial and lack of merit to all other religions
i might be wrong if we don't become active and trying to expand and blablabla rp..
if religions are just there to make hunting easier, well...sucks for non-religious chars and it's not that rp'ish

the way i see it, tekstone need to bring chaos everywhere
law should fight robbers, try to have order everywhere and so defend lands against tekstone if they attack
nature should protect nature and therefore fight tekstone actively.even if tekstone don't attack, nature should try to ban them from the face of the earth, where law should just keep their towns safe.
the way i see it, law don't need to attack tekstone, just defend if they come.they care about their citizen's protection, if tekstone is in a black hole, they don't care.nature do, because their very existence threatens nature's balance
now, we need imperial to face law as an opposite empire/order
otherwise law just defends cities and looks for robbers
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Boris wrote:If it was up to me, we'd have 1 world and 2 religions.

- Boris
i really would like the fact imperial had their own empire, however it's too big for our playerbase so it's not that bad if we stick to felucca, besides, that means we'll have to expand, rather than having our own empire already
(that is, if town conquering becomes something doable.now that'd be great, seeing the shifts and new orders arriving (or not) while former blues would be now persecuted, blablabla)

what would those 2 religions be though?
unless you put both spiritual/empire in 1 religion that could work like nature/empire x and the opposite tekstone/empire y
just like druids and necros
but this is the ever eternal question regarding religions and empires.1 religion for each empire?more religions for each empire?1 religions in more tha 1 empire?any relation at all between both?all up to player's rp?
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Why dont you guys show more initiative then just writing stories on forums and such?

Make a guild that has the old Imperial guidelines, trying to create an empire of their own, taking control of a city..

maybie with enough effort the admins will see that you are serious?
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I'd go for two kingdoms fighting in the same world. Law vs. Imperial, but ofcourse, it's a matter of opinion.

Even if I'd like that, there still won't be 2 religions - because when we start talking about cutbacks, that kills the discussion. No one want their own religion to die.

- Boris
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

but imperial got deleted :P
well melkor, if it's as hard as it is being in a religion, won't it be impossible with a guild and no rites?nothing?
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Ofcourse the players will have to show us something. If there's no effort, there surely will be no religion.

If and when the religion will be kickstarted, it will start from scratch. Imperial will control 0 towns.

- Boris
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Glarundis wrote:but imperial got deleted :P
well melkor, if it's as hard as it is being in a religion, won't it be impossible with a guild and no rites?nothing?
You really rely too much on that,

Start recruiting merchants, gather gold, buyout houses, take hold of the economy, theres plenty of ways to force your viewpoint on others.

Why does everything have to come down to blessing weapons and bashing eachother?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Yeah gather non existent merchants guys...lmao

Personally I like the way I had Imperial setup before it was taken from me. I had it pretty much as a merchant religion and no bashing...
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Why does everything have to come down to blessing weapons and bashing eachother
is that not what the religions have done so far ?.

Alteran