A note to Law

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Azrael

Re: A note to Law

Post by Azrael »

Someone has already collected the bounty, but that does not forgive Krogz in taking another mans belongings.

Hand over the armor or continue to be persude by the Order of Law and not welcome in our towns!

Signed:
-Azrael, Elder Priest of Law
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

that was from yesterday, and that is the fate for Telborean supporters. They hold no lands they are nothing but murderous brigands and raiders and they get weaker and weaker every day. People who praise or support this Telborean farce are not innocent.

Krogz, i advise you to return the stolen goods as soon as possible unless you wish to suffer the same fate, the evidence of you killing someone is undisputable.

Also i am curious as to how so many people are replying to a note which was addressed to Law.

-Akkarrin, Second in Command of Law
Arion

Post by Arion »

It would just so happen I acquired the armor from a dear friend of mine! I've even fought for the officer's of law I have no reason to lie about such things.

Steven Wainright
Krogz

Post by Krogz »

Silly pictures you draw dont mean a thing. There is no proof that i've taken a thing from this man so you demands are just rumours!

Krogz
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I don't remember Law demanding anything.
~Kent Strider, Guardian of Law