THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Atlantis

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Atlantis »

Ivan wrote:
Atlantis wrote:Well, its weakness its the 1 int, so I hope some spell instakill the ones using this armour! :D
Wont happen, if a good baba wears this you need three of these "some spell" to kill him instantly.
So, if understand right this ore only comes to unbalance more the pvp.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Atlantis wrote:So, if understand right this ore only comes to unbalance more the pvp.
Explain?
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Wille wrote:Religious characters are not supposed to be able to wear Rhodium. If you are, then there's something that needs to be checked out. ;)
classes that do not use mana in religions = totally acceptable imo.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Biggs, the armors already have a nice AR in chains - did one myself. Trust me, it's a good boost for non religious chars aswell.
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

What I'm wondering is if it's unable to be equiped script wise if you are in a religion, because if it is, it forces me to leave tekstone if I want to wear a set - and I don't use mana or piety.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Hilda wrote:What I'm wondering is if it's unable to be equiped script wise if you are in a religion, because if it is, it forces me to leave tekstone if I want to wear a set - and I don't use mana or piety.
But you can use the weapon/armor blesses from others in religion. Yes it's restricted by the script.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Monad wrote:
Hilda wrote:What I'm wondering is if it's unable to be equiped script wise if you are in a religion, because if it is, it forces me to leave tekstone if I want to wear a set - and I don't use mana or piety.
But you can use the weapon/armor blesses from others in religion. Yes it's restricted by the script.
And our blesses > Rhodium
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

I was explained by Boris how the religion bless works - and it didn't seem too powerful with 0 piety, will need testing.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Hilda wrote:I was explained by Boris how the religion bless works - and it didn't seem too powerful with 0 piety, will need testing.
Erh, what I meant is that you can get weapon/armor bless from you fellow religion members. Characters out of religion are restricted from those, by the script.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

There's a lot of things that affect damage, all I said is that your piety is one factor.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.