The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Whitewolf

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Whitewolf »

Well, heres a personal Fuck you to nature :),

1, most of you a bunch of puss fags.

2, my char simply was doing her rp, No harm being done, no one looted, simply the "RP"

3, you then threaten my religon that with all your "peity" and rape our alter, so ofc the imps bow to your will.

4, you also think its fair to take my Char Away for 2 weeks? who the fuck you think you are??

5, i stoned myself out of respect for the Rp situation.

6, See you in 2 weeks, Unless oh mercafully johnny see's fit to lighten my sentence... :lol:
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

It's not needed, though. There shouldn't be a specific place for people to "sort out their differences" that should be done in game between character and character. What if someone new to Pangaea comes on to forums and sees a section completely devoted to flaming? Would that be appealing?

It would be like this extremely hot woman telling you she wants to have sex with you but she has AIDS.

Myeah, the person would be heading out prettttttttty quick.

Topic is completely unnecessary and completely degrades the integrity of the forum. In my opinion, it's an insult to those who maintain it. They do not have to suffer us being retarded to one another. They do not have to enable us to have pissing contests and E-Peen measurements. Quite honestly, there is a LOT of people on forums. Yet only 10 people are ever seen talking because the others are too intimidated to comment on anything because of foolishness like this.

This couldn't be a worse idea.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Whitewolf wrote:Well, heres a personal Fuck you to nature :) 1, most of you a bunch of puss fags.
They are pure blood powergamers with TWO exceptions which are Johnny and Kent. And they were always "pacifist", except in 5 Nature vs 1 Tek situations. They only allied Law when robbers started robbing THEM! They would be humble "pacifist" puppy dogs of Imp if Imp has more piety than them.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote: They are pure blood powergamers with TWO exceptions which are Johnny and Kent.
This is wierd. I... agree with you. Now I've got to take a shower.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Geryn Farodae wrote:Quite honestly, there is a LOT of people on forums. Yet only 10 people are ever seen talking because the others are too intimidated to comment on anything because of foolishness like this.

This couldn't be a worse idea.
Simple solution: foolishness will not go away, it never did, so place it all into a foolishness topic.

Voila
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Edit: No I wont post here :|

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Maximilian Lhoth

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Why are you so fooking opinionated max? and what is your obsession with nature?
Not at all obsessed with Nature, never cared about Nature less really :p

Never wanted to join it, never wanted to war it, never wanted anything about it

Just wanted to kompkomp alexis cos i feel for him

I have allied myself with OoL with 3 characters (edit: 4)
I have joined OoL with one character
I have fought CoT with one character
I have fought OoI with multiple characters
I have seen animal related roleplay with my all characters

Edit edit: Powergaming, grinding, etc is definitely not illegal on Pangaea, leave your worries behind and rave on.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Damn your quoting hax.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Maximilian Lhoth

Whitewolf wrote:6, See you in 2 weeks, Unless oh mercafully johnny see's fit to lighten my sentence...
Make a non-religious char and you can kill OoN all the way you want! Even in nastiest dungeons! And plague their temple area.. and ... and...
Maximilian Lhoth

Let the screenshots speak for themselves to justify this thread.

------------
------------
------------
------------
------------