The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Daemorth wrote:Comes from the guy that whines in every topic on priests and never ACCULY played one, now fuck off the big boys are talking, little bitch.
How do you know what classes I have played anyway?

I know you have played all kinds of priests, in every possible religion and as a general rule you have been either involuntarily excommed within 3 weeks, or if HP position, banned within 3 weeks. But I can never know how experienced you really are with them priests, as I can never know how many accounts you really had or have at the moment. But I wouldn't call you experienced as a priest player, and at least you fail playing with your priests with an amazing successrate.

And priest whine? "Acculy" only tomes, and about tomes, only:

Only:
1) stoning
2) malediction
3) altar corruption (tho it's a religion vs religion thing, so I don't care)
4) maybe solitude in some extent

In the 4 weeks it takes for the big boy to have his ass either excommed or banned, the little bitch heightens a tamer from a baseclasser. Which one do you consider a success story?
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Exacly, whining, I can't wait till one religon that don't give a shit comes by and stone your ass.
Maximilian Lhoth

Daemorth wrote:Exacly, whining, I can't wait till one religon that don't give a shit comes by and stone your ass.
As far as I can tell it will not be your religion.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

I said one, stupid ass finnish guy, fuck you (since it's the offical fu topic).
Maximilian Lhoth

You acculy said two religions, you just edited it later to one religion and haxed it nastily so the forum doesn't show you have edited your post!
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Yeah whatever, I'm going to flame and wait for alty to clear this topic the fuck out.
Maximilian Lhoth

Daemorth wrote:Yeah whatever, I'm going to flame and wait for alty to clear this topic the fuck out.
Lies! You are going to train your baseclass priest's meditation on your new account.
Mike

Post by Mike »

You shouldn't get into your own merits, Hal. Only Ivan cares, and he's the worst dickrider on this side of the atlantic ocean.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Geryn Farodae wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Let's take tomes away and compensate it by giving all priests free (no need to train) 100 eval and 100 magery (heightened priests could switch skills - such as 105 meditation to 105 magery). And ability to cast all spells wearing metal armors+weapons, and also ability to meditate wearing or wielding just anything.

They would still have their metal weapons and 100 healing, unlike mage who has a wooden stick and 0 healing. Even after that they would complain for sure, a lot.

I was not serious with my suggestion but I was serious with the suggestion of the result if this really happened.
so true
Surprise surprise, another whine-fest featuring the two people getting annoying as f--k with all of the non-stop complaining.

Gotta love it.
Quite many are fed up with priests and piety, except priest themselves, they just stay away of OOC forums because OOC forums are full of religion, priest and piety and there is no room for else.
Maximilian Lhoth

And I am done with OOC forums as well, I just decided.

This be the last post, byes.