The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Ivan »

Mike wrote:You shouldn't get into your own merits, Hal. Only Ivan cares, and he's the worst dickrider on this side of the atlantic ocean.
Mike must be familiar with word "dickrider" since I heard that word first time from quintoz... Hopefully you wont ride him too hard to make you unable to post here.

And daemorth (quintoz) i remember taking you down at luna area and few times in city fight (moving that OOC talk to this topic)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

You guys are actually still posting here? I am surprised this topic isn't gone already.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Im pretty amazed too but when stuff goes off topic this is pretty good place to continue it...

Im not intrested in making thousands of posts with these "dickriders" to the topic where some people actualy can talk without making anyone annoyed (expect priest nerf which makes all priests whine)
Last edited by Ivan on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Mike is my new idol:D
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I guess your right, tell Max to start posting again it keeps me from being bored.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

I don't believe I slammed this thread when it was first created, it is now one of my favourite threads, its goddamn hilarious. :lol:
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

VALENTINO,my favorite noob <3 (I am mister orange ) :D:D:D:D:D
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Daemorth wrote:Yeah whatever, I'm going to flame and wait for alty to clear this topic the fuck out.
Lies! You are going to train your baseclass priest's meditation on your new account.
YUP DON'T TELL ALTY I'LL GET IN TRUBBLE!!!.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Ivan wrote:
Mike wrote:You shouldn't get into your own merits, Hal. Only Ivan cares, and he's the worst dickrider on this side of the atlantic ocean.
Mike must be familiar with word "dickrider" since I heard that word first time from quintoz... Hopefully you wont ride him too hard to make you unable to post here.

And daemorth (quintoz) i remember taking you down at luna area and few times in city fight (moving that OOC talk to this topic)
Ivan, you aint for real, and you aint universal.
You just keep repeating yourself, switch the tape, and no you have never killed me 1vs1 only in battles where I was outnumber by 5 or more, you relize that everybody in Imp considerd you a joke?, we would rather hit a TAMER then Mr.big baba.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ahhaha so you dont remember losing at luna arena or at any of the city fights... ok what ever no need to discuss about it then...