The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Daemorth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Daemorth »

Luna arena - I won.
Umbra arena - I won.
Any other time we fought, you had 2-3 poeple with you, so get your facts right little bitch, everybody who saw thoose fights will tell the rest off ya'll that Ivan even admited that he coulden't win vs me.
Mike

Post by Mike »

It's 1 for you and 1 for me, Ivan.

But in the fight you lost you dropped me four cloths, including the indy tactics. In the fight you won, it was a rite from Law or a spell that killed me. I can live with that.

For your information, you are a true dickrider. We all remember you talking shit in the map chat, changing your tone and apologizing when the people you talked about logged on, kept talking shit when they logged. You also had a habit of jumping right on the first guy's dick who trashed priests or people you don't agree with, but you never had shit to say for yourself when one of your big daddy's wasn't on. That's a dickrider. Someone who rides the dick of someone else who has the approval of the public at the moment to get a little attention, but isn't man enough to speak for himself. Bad enough in real life, but on the internet?

Read the title of the thread.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Oh so you killed me now alone? if i remember right there was 5 priests around me yoinking when i died... And anyway i just logged and had my duel gear on then things went on and i got raped by 5 priests normal? eh?(i had even 2d client on)

Quinny
Yes i admit that even noob with 60 piaty priest can beat just about to be heighten barbarian.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ivan wrote:Oh so you killed me now alone? if i remember right there was 5 priests around me yoinking when i died... And anyway i just logged and had my duel gear on then things went on and i got raped by 5 priests normal? eh?(i had even 2d client on)

Quinny
Yes i admit that even noob with 60 piaty priest can beat just about to be heighten barbarian.
We've never even had 5 priests.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Bird location: 312331437
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Ivan wrote:Oh so you killed me now alone? if i remember right there was 5 priests around me yoinking when i died... And anyway i just logged and had my duel gear on then things went on and i got raped by 5 priests normal? eh?(i had even 2d client on)

Quinny
We duel'd 1 vs 1 you had your most elite gear on and full cloth, I didn't loot anything, the rest off the poeple was there to watch you get spanked and cry.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

A very controversial political opinion was stated by the goverment and the opposition responded in anger!
Maximilian Lhoth

I thought of something like this... and Diam admiring the masculine grandeur of his creation, the Mike Statue. The hot, trained body, the tiny, but lively schlong and the impressive lowhangers!

No, seriously:

Diam probably does not have anything to do with sexual minorities, meaning, he is not gay, but indeed does want to let various (organic) instruments to penetrate his rectum. This is not sexual, but like animal instinct, you know how dogs like to hump their "inferiors" or to let their superiors "hump" them without really being "gay".
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maximilian Lhoth

Geryn Farodae wrote:Is it possible to tweak the Plague Bearer's AI to have their main mission be to spread plague everywhere? What I mean by this... Is have it so plague attacks EVERYTHING. If it sees an animal, it attacks it JUST so it can spawn more.
Again you started WHINING, please stop, plague is good as it is! Make your own shard with lots of plague bearers and play there, don't WHINE here! You just want reasons to WHINE about and WHINE every second day.

No, seriously:

I have ideas on various issues, they often are not at all powergaming, but just purely aesthetics or PvP balance related and may influence my gameplay or not, and you claim me to "whine" on a topic that is completely aesthetics related and is definitely not of significant importance to me but just a random idea to add flexibility to what a game character looks like.

You, on the other hand, become like Donald Duck seriously if "someone else has a bit better piety tome than you, even though you are the head priest, and therefore should get the best tome" and a major regression occurs.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Geryn Farodae wrote:Is it possible to tweak the Plague Bearer's AI to have their main mission be to spread plague everywhere? What I mean by this... Is have it so plague attacks EVERYTHING. If it sees an animal, it attacks it JUST so it can spawn more.
Again you started WHINING, please stop, plague is good as it is! Make your own shard with lots of plague bearers and play there, don't WHINE here! You just want reasons to WHINE about and WHINE every second day.
You are just hilarious. But the more you post, the more you look like a joke. I have nothing to whine about, though I can't for the life of me figure why I'm defending my opinions to someone with a mowhawk and suicidal tendencies. You know, I worry about you, Max. I really do. I mean, usually people who have as much to whine about as you, usually end up offing themselves.

Geryn is in Law you fucktard. Order of Nature are the ones who mostly respond to Plague as it is a blight against Nature. Unlike you, I actually post in the interest of more people than myself, but whenever I read anything you write, I'm reminded of some little boy in a grocery store, throwing a hissy fit because his crack-head mother can't afford to buy him candy.

You grow up, pissed off at the world, pretending you're ten feet tall and bullet proof when you're on the other side of a computer. Using, with very poor grammar I might add, sentences and words to make your desperate attempts at pretending to be sophisticated. I stuck up for you, many more times than I probably should have. All in all wondering to myself "damn, why are people flaming him so often?" This is why.

You have a lot of growing up to do, kiddo. Perhaps you should ease off the Red-Bull, have a shower for probably the first time in months, unglue your emo ass from the computer and get a job. Or is WelFare too tempting?