~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: ~*~Imperial Kingdom Decree~*~

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I live in Serpent's Hold and I give a big time dump for those reclamations. Black can't get me out of there, neither can Orange.

So my personal message to Imperial is: ya momma sucks donkey dong!

Signed,
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

I suggest you speak with your headpriest for he wil tell you what actions to take when replying to any imperial, these words of yours are in direct violation to the agreement we made you sighn just over 6 months ago, if you wish to face an imperial army again you are heading in the rite direction. You are now living on imperial soil where we make the rules if we understand you will not be best pleased with what your hearing but you are NOT PERMITTED to be on her hply soil.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

You trying to evacuate Mr.Lloth goes against the pact as well, so you would be breaking the pact? Let us know so we can have our towns back.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

*Maven reads each parchment carefully and drops his head in disappointment*

Before this moves any further, let it be known no such actions spoken on behalf of Imperial have yet taken place. To the Law affiliates, the current peace agreement is still very much intact. If you have questions pertaining to the treaty, I will respectfully ask that they now be taken to personal parchment to be delivered by carriers. It should also be noted that each side, including our own Imperialist, will follow such orders. If anyone seeks questions, I refer you to the original parchment written by Brother Tyrion indicating our decree. It's clear for all eyes to see, as ridding this world of our enemies is our only motivation, anything said otherwise is propaganda.

Thank you for your time,
632-140-419
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Understandable.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Bruce wrote:Mr Strider the Imperial MOD doesn't see Sebastian as threat to us, he can remain there how long ever he wishes to be.

The enemies of Imperial.. let me rephase it.. the enemies of the world, will be force out and push back to the caves where they once came..

*Signed*
Spokesperson for The Imperial Ministry of Defence
"Message approved by the Imperial High Council"
Viven I'm not sure if you didnt see the signature or who approved this message but it's from high command...

*Signed*
A Concerned spokesperson
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

The order of Imperial is falling to pieces for now is the time they jump into bed with the enemy and appologise for having to expand Her reign in this world. I understand the threat of tekstone and its band of robbers but they are nothing but a sqaushed bug on your heel compared to the enemy that is the order of law it seems many of my called so brothers and sister have forgotton that, the current leader should be ashamed that his allowing law to live on land that falls under thier domain even stepping foot on Her soil Defiles it. For this is have requested Excommunication I shall worship Her from my home as the temple is being defiled by its "command" of white coat lovers. I vowe in my liftime I shall bring it back to its former Glory and Her shine shall glow brightly once again on all the land!

- Viven O'Hie
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

If I got it correct, Imperial will let me stay on Serpent's Hold. Me, Sebastian of Law.

There is no need for violence?

Feel free to try though, if some of you want to. Apparently most of you do not - my respect and wishes of good fortune for those members of the Imperial Order who have nothing against me living in Serpent's Hold.

To the rest who want to threaten me, ya momma still sucks donki dong. Bring it on! I punch hard!

Signed,
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Yes they are allowing you to live on imperial land, hense my disgust in the way its being run and how they defy Her in doing so.

- Viven O'Hie
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Viven, your Order randomly decided it was "Her" land, that is not Sebastian's fault.