The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Gorath Blackmind

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Haha, god how I love this show. :D Both Quintoz AND Mike just cant leave it be. Hmm, I wonder why Quintoz doesnt get kicked out of the forums already... :o O' wait, because he's hilarious. Not that he's actually funny, no no, instead he makes himself look like an ass by acting like one and thus making me giggle. Cheers!
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Aand... if GM's get annoyed of OOC post flaming, I have a better idea.

All the people who participate in flaming will be banned from general OOC area for a certain time, 2 months, IC will be left for them. If they repeat, they will be banned again, this time for 4 months. I could already think of a list of at least 7 people (I am included). Quintoz is a special case; the 3 (or more) still active forum accounts could be just as well deleted completely to "save Pangaea", see I'm a martyr here.
I know that list from the heart.

First place is Max
Second is reserved for that bitch with the half ass emo look, you guessed it, Max.
Fuck it, if you don't see the point yet maybe you should get your eyes checked.

Gorath, I'm surpised your still here, you never take sides, you never bring anything even remotly relevent to the forum, grow a pair.
Eric Schindler

Post by Eric Schindler »

Quintoz go wank yourself, the one who should grow a pair is you :) No offence.

Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Daemorth wrote:Second is reserved for that bitch with the half ass emo look, you guessed it, Max.
No, the first one will be Adario Kalvaras, the second one Daemorth, the third one Quintoz, the fourth one Klong and the fifth one... later revealed.
Gorath Blackmind

I'll be here 'til the end of time, dear pal. And I just find this so funny, that I dont bother "taking sides", which are you whining and crying to max, and max trying to clarify himself, lol. It's just tasty to watch from aside.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Haha, god how I love this show. :D Both Quintoz AND Mike just cant leave it be. Hmm, I wonder why Quintoz doesnt get kicked out of the forums already... :o O' wait, because he's hilarious. Not that he's actually funny, no no, instead he makes himself look like an ass by acting like one and thus making me giggle. Cheers!
If you don't stop riding Hal's dick you'll be wearing a diaper before you're 30.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Gorath Blackmind

Oh, wow. Took a long time to come up with that? Guess I should shut up now, being ridiculed and humiliated and all...

Why do you always bring up teh-dick-riding? :o You and quintoz aren't special little buddies, are you?
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:You and quintoz aren't special little buddies, are you?
It's just brotherly love .se style

(.fi style would be stabbing each other with knives after drinking a bottle of vodka)
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Yeah, everywhere in the world exept for in finland we look after our own.
In finland most off the people are fat and lazy, think you confused finland with russia.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Oh, wow. Took a long time to come up with that? Guess I should shut up now, being ridiculed and humiliated and all...

Why do you always bring up teh-dick-riding? :o You and quintoz aren't special little buddies, are you?
The guy who makes age-based jokes shouldn't open his mouth about originality.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota