The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Valentino

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Valentino »

Jesus, how much more useless bullshit can you guys pull out of your jap's eyes?

Even though parts of this is funny, it is stupid and really isn't helping to promote the shard. Will you guys just releive your sexual tensions already or continue your lover's tiff on ICQ or fucking MSN or something before people think we're all dickheads.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Valentino wrote:Jesus, how much more useless bullshit can you guys pull out of your jap's eyes?

Even though parts of this is funny, it is stupid and really isn't helping to promote the shard. Will you guys just releive your sexual tensions already or continue your lover's tiff on ICQ or fucking MSN or something before people think we're all dickheads.
It would be a little funny if the only impression of you people have is based on this flamefest.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

What else is there to base it on if I don't know you? Because I don't know you and if you guys aren't 'dick-riders' then you're doing an absolutely fantastic job of trying to convince me that you are.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Valentino wrote:What else is there to base it on if I don't know you? Because I don't know you and if you guys aren't 'dick-riders' then you're doing an absolutely fantastic job of trying to convince me that you are.
The mere fact that you use quotation marks tells me you have no idea what the term means.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I wonder if he really gives a shit/if he doesnt event want to know the term, which you indeed seem to be familiar with.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Mike wrote:
Valentino wrote:What else is there to base it on if I don't know you? Because I don't know you and if you guys aren't 'dick-riders' then you're doing an absolutely fantastic job of trying to convince me that you are.
The mere fact that you use quotation marks tells me you have no idea what the term means.
I am starting to see why you are so hated on these forums, you are very immature and idiotic aren't you?

I do indeed know what it means, but to be honest as Gorath has just stated, why would I care if I knew or didn't know a dumber version of the term 'ass licking' that was made up by yourself. Its a silly word that doesn't really make sense anyway.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

1. a small minority of players posts in this thread
2. the small minority can take the heat
3. sometimes the stuff stated here is just a nasty joke but nothing serious
4. here you can go Borat and say publicly all you talked about in ICQ earlier
5. people going Borat may relieve the atmosphere after all
6. everyone seems to get their share here so this is not "let's hate this one guy only" thread
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Valentino wrote:
Mike wrote:
I am starting to see why you are so hated on these forums, you are very immature and idiotic aren't you?

I do indeed know what it means, but to be honest as Gorath has just stated, why would I care if I knew or didn't know a dumber version of the term 'ass licking' that was made up by yourself. Its a silly word that doesn't really make sense anyway.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... dick+rider
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:1. a small minority of players posts in this thread
2. the small minority can take the heat
3. sometimes the stuff stated here is just a nasty joke but nothing serious
4. here you can go Borat and say publicly all you talked about in ICQ earlier
5. people going Borat may relieve the atmosphere after all
6. everyone seems to get their share here so this is not "let's hate this one guy only" thread
Like this guy here said, the whole topic is made to flame poeple without getting into trubble becouse you go off topic.
So Valentino, nobody puts a gun to your head and make you read this topic, you can just scroll past it, so shut the fuck up or I'll cut your toung out son.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Valentino is a cool guy and the fact that you guys are attacking him shows how dumb you are, leave it be.