The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

<< classes such as Barbarian are very rapdily deployable, and if used in CO-OPERATION with a religion it enables the barbarian to outshine the 50 piety priest >>

Agree. Barbarian, blessed by a bard, druid and/or priest is King Kong!

<< The reason why alot of priests have 50 piety is because of the admins, the game was made easier and more fun for those who were in general bound by religion rules and piety. >>

Agree. If I understood you correctly, I think the new system is better than the old one as well. Religion hopping and the double piety timers, for example were a pain in the ass occasionally; if you join a religion, but the religion becomes different from what it used to be, why should people be encouraged to play in a religion they don't want to? You join Imperial to play in a friendly underdog merchant religion later just to find yourself boycotted by everyone else after GM's decide you have to capture Britannia? Also lower piety cap is good. Plus I dislike using piety as a penis measurement contest.

<< I was all up for nerfing priest when I was a knight, hell I was all up for nothing Barbarian as a knight, because they are BETTER in every way. >>

Agree. The next ones to get the nerf will be barbarians and archers.

<< if you are not an arse in general you should rarley encounter a priest (unless they are your friends) however, religions such as Imperial and Tekstone >>

Here I disagree. When I have died with my various characters it was quite much always a religion member who killed me. Also in history religions have acted as robbers; Tekstone did rob (they didn't even try to RP it as anything else) and later Imperial as well (during the siege basically everyone was an enemy and vulnerable to killing+looting).

<< Therefore the best counter to that is to ask for help from PRIESTS. >> It's all about co-operaiton and working together within classes, I know I'd rather have Zaradon in a hunting party than another 50 piety priest. >>

Yes.

Priest & Priest > Barbarian & Barbarian.
Barbarian & Priest > Priest & Priest.

At least for dragon hunting.

And again, I repeat myself: I hope people don't see me just as a priestnerfatron, I got majorly pissed off when priests threatened me with stoning and malediction (I was heightened and not in a religion or guild - and somehow I always felt religions hated their non-religious "individual" enemies the most). This is where my hatred towards religions started - which led to me deleting all my characters, getting forum jailed, ragequitting whole shard and later coming back when I heard the admins have changed.

After thinking of it, have nothing against priest just being a good or even the BEST killer or hunter, so the killing/hunting power of the priest needs no nerf. I have already stated this earlier.
Houston

Post by Houston »

You are repeating the whole text max.

The idea isnt about spitting into eachothers faces, but hell lets face it.

I for example tried to duel a 50 piaty priest with full scarly barb set + excpt skull tunic (37 AR in the set) - i had full indy clothe set.

He, however had some gipsy indy medi, auros and maybe a forty mace cloth + elite snog sceppy?

And whadya know, i didnt do much over 70 hits to him with iron maul of vanquishing when he did 90+ each hit with BLESSED elite snog scepter.

Nah, the damage of a maul (ANYKIND) is limited, unless IT IS blessed by religion. (balance? my ass.)

Yes, i have made many duels with priests, both with and without blesses and i see that issue being far from fair that they ARE limiting the brute power to some religious blesses? Please...

If you want to overpower an ancient barbarian with full indies and elites just buy a 50 piaty priest and indy medi on forums and your one of the best PvE'ers on the shard.

Have fun!

Or ... not fun?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I just wanted to send out a greeting from "The official FxCK YOU thread" to Richard Mota =) What a doucher!
Houston

Post by Houston »

That refers to only one and true salvation of the humble mystery.

You, only you killed his sheep!

=o
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Na it was iva, who killed the sheep
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent Strider wrote:I just wanted to send out a greeting from "The official FxCK YOU thread" to Richard Mota =) What a doucher!
*smiles like a Grand Master*
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Ah, also! Keep those retarded so-called "rp" posts in ooc discussions, instead of for sale misc. or other IC topics. Its just sad to read something *WALKS TO TEH BANK, GIGLES AT PRICES OF ITEMS, AND LEAVES* -OLD passer By!

Those moronic posts are completely useless and make no sense whatsoever. Sure, you can rp and post reasonable stuff there, even though you're not buying anything. But like Mike's incredible "nature nature making player a hater" or whatever bullshit is not needed. Also, same goes for quintoz's post.
Houston

Post by Houston »

For sure, i can make a fool outta myself.

But i am trying to show your own mistakes from "being a fool" myself.

Yeah, but your big fat ego just makes you laugh =)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Ah, also! Keep those retarded so-called "rp" posts in ooc discussions, instead of for sale misc. or other IC topics. Its just sad to read something *WALKS TO TEH BANK, GIGLES AT PRICES OF ITEMS, AND LEAVES* -OLD passer By!

Those moronic posts are completely useless and make no sense whatsoever. Sure, you can rp and post reasonable stuff there, even though you're not buying anything. But like Mike's incredible "nature nature making player a hater" or whatever bullshit is not needed. Also, same goes for quintoz's post.
lmao
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Houston

Post by Houston »

Mike, face it. Its the truth.