The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Kent Strider »

I'm thinking he is thinking that he should include you, but in reality he thinks that you think that I think that all hp's are ego-maniacs!!! Thats what I think!!!
Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

Nice thought!
Houston

Post by Houston »

Exactly, chill out lads and lets have fun.

Not sum, Thief, retard, craphole, hoe or whatnot.

Booyaka...

->
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

In England "Son" and "Kid" is patronising lol, it hurts houston I know, just hold tight </3

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

This is the offical FxCK YOU thread, so if it was a insult I think it hit the spot pretty good :).
Mike

Post by Mike »

"It's that inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son", if you know what I mean.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Kent Strider wrote:Calling someone son is the same as calling them dude really imo..
Its not really, son is alot more intimate and can also indicate that the person saying it is older and perhaps wiser. Sometimes it can be used to belittle people when people think they are better than some people which would explain this a bit more:
Kenyon Ahearn wrote:In England "Son" and "Kid" is patronising
But thats quite rare really, it never really bothers me unless there's a 16 year old slag-rag using it.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Ohh yah vval I forgot to clarify myself, it's only patronising if the person is very close to the said individuals age, it's worth if yes, it's a cocky 16 year old or someone much younger!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Houston wrote:i guess your not the only one having huge ego of being a HP.
Huge ego FTW!

Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I have 'em all illnesses in one:

Peter Pan syndrome is a pop-psychology term used to describe an adult who is socially immature.

Puer Aeternus is Latin for eternal boy, used in mythology to designate a child-god who is forever young; psychologically it refers to an older man whose emotional life has remained at an adolescent level, usually coupled with too great a dependence on the mother. The puer typically leads a provisional life, due to the fear of being caught in a situation from which it might not be possible to escape. He covets independence and freedom, chafes at boundaries and limits, and tends to find any restriction intolerable.

kidult (plural kidults)
1. (informal) A middle-aged person who participates in youth culture and activities traditionally intended for children.

And I'm proud of it! Feel free to call me "son"!