THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Glarundis »

i bet with picker it will be worth it
don't think the gm's made an elite dungeon for it to be a waste of time.
if they did, boost the materials and cloth drop rate in doom monsters.
and gold while you're at it :P
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

If it's the old Doom it's only profitable with Max 5-6 Hunters + 1 Picker.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Since there's coming fix into loot table and gold drop increased. I'm quite sure its profitable place to hunt. Tekstone will soon take one test run into Doom, we'll see how it goes.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

I heard old Doom had more voids/balrons. Yet theres 1 each only, unless there were levers and such. Was kinda tired and wanted to get the fuck out at the end. Jorgen managed to hide himself and went to afk but fell asleep for a while.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Simmo wrote:I heard old Doom had more voids/balrons. Yet theres 1 each only, unless there were levers and such. Was kinda tired and wanted to get the fuck out at the end. Jorgen managed to hide himself and went to afk but fell asleep for a while.
How long it took in hours to complete as guild?
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Naa, I was waiting for yous to kill the second royal. GF woke me up and told me wtf I was doing sleeping in front of computer and snoring at 4 a.m. Scared the shit out of me when I saw ancient drag at my corpse, haha.

Anyways, we carried out 1,07 million gold from there. Being in 7, it was 10k coins per face profit+the materials. With TH it would be very much profitable since there were 10 chests every corner. The fact that we were first, gave us the million coins entrance fee back and it was kinda nice for 6 hours of hunting.
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Doom is even 4 + picker but takes a lot more time i guess. Could go even 3 + picker even, if you ofcourse can kill a void or ancient/balron with that group. Theres lots of room to kill stuff and so on.
My suggestion to Argon would be to drop 1-2 best mobs to the first part too (auro droppers).
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Imo the hardest part was the start. The rest was cool to do! I'll post some more pics :)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Simmo wrote:I heard old Doom had more voids/balrons. Yet theres 1 each only, unless there were levers and such. Was kinda tired and wanted to get the fuck out at the end. Jorgen managed to hide himself and went to afk but fell asleep for a while.
Only 1 Void in this Doom? There was 3 in the old one.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

isn't it 100k per person to enter?
7x100=700k
1000-700=300
300/7= ~44k profit.
where did you come up with 10k profit?anyways, for 6 hours, 40k is still not good.
but if there are chests on every corner, and i bet good chests, it's gotta be profitable.
let's say 6 hours it took you, for a religion i'm expecting it to be faster, though you did the dragons with necro's transfusion and a religion will do it with priests i guess, unless they have necros. as imperial i guess we could try esuna's curse + spell spam from monks/druids/mages whatever can have, and i bet i'll be worth it.
as long as there is space and it's doable, tekstone peeps will find a way to make it profitable :D
then they'll hunt daily (they would, if this was old pangaea with old pangaea players hehe) and get thousands of each ore/hide/magical cloth/magical weapon/rare stuff

tadaaa!

"tekstone. powergaming at its finest"