IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Hilda

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Hilda »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Simmo wrote:Your right arm found the perfect place to be.
You think our Athan would dare touch a girl? :D
He said right arm, he'd never touch a girl.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

a wee predrink before going out. I had to get the internet set up on this netbook as i got my 115euro camera and my iphone stolen within the past 3 days fs. needed some contact with the outside world so netbook and payed 40euros for a months free internet so i can browse forums.

Im just sitting here chilling out with a few glasses of morgans-spiced and vodka before going out :P I hope the shard is active when i get back start of aug.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Y u so white. That sunburn was a lie, you just didnt want to show teh 1-pack to us.
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Athan01 wrote: a wee predrink before going out. I had to get the internet set up on this netbook as i got my 115euro camera and my iphone stolen within the past 3 days fs. needed some contact with the outside world so netbook and payed 40euros for a months free internet so i can browse forums.

Im just sitting here chilling out with a few glasses of morgans-spiced and vodka before going out :P I hope the shard is active when i get back start of aug.
Everytime you go on a trip you lose or break stuff. Dafuk do you do with your stuf?
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Malibu, Fanta, Smirnoff Green Apple...

You're breaking my gaydar.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Masano

Post by Masano »

Simmo wrote:Y u so white. That sunburn was a lie, you just didnt want to show teh 1-pack to us.
Jamie is a descendant of the Irish gypsy community and due to the incessant incest carried out by his ancestors over many years they developed several genetic defects. One of these was that they lost the ability to produce melanin, which is the chemical that changes the pigmentation of the skin to protect itself from being damaged by exposure to the sun aka getting a tan.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Masano wrote:
Simmo wrote:Y u so white. That sunburn was a lie, you just didnt want to show teh 1-pack to us.
Jamie is a descendant of the Irish gypsy community and due to the incessant incest carried out by his ancestors over many years they developed several genetic defects. One of these was that they lost the ability to produce melanin, which is the chemical that changes the pigmentation of the skin to protect itself from being damaged by exposure to the sun aka getting a tan.
So Athan is a gypsy. Mkay. :lol:
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

did you get assaulted or did you just forgot about your stuff somewhere?
tsk tsk...
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

Boris wrote:Malibu, Fanta, Smirnoff Green Apple...

You're breaking my gaydar.

- Boris
I'm pretty sure that all Malibu in Tenerife is pre-roofied, so I would assume that Athan has it to help him with the ladies.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Hilda wrote:
Athan01 wrote: a wee predrink before going out. I had to get the internet set up on this netbook as i got my 115euro camera and my iphone stolen within the past 3 days fs. needed some contact with the outside world so netbook and payed 40euros for a months free internet so i can browse forums.

Everytime you go on a trip you lose or break stuff. Dafuk do you do with your stuf?
Over here its pickpockets and thieves, lookie-lookie men - a girl near got raped the other day had to be saved by people working behind the bar.

The latest though - went to buy some coke off a black man two nights ago, 120euros for 5g or whatever it was and I said not interested an walked on. 1am last night him and two of his friends arrive at my door (how the fuck they found my apartment i don't know) accused me of stealing the 5grams and demanded the money. I wasn't fucking with those 3 *waved bye bye to another 120 euros*.
This is going well so far, and i'm only here 9 days! Am back inside again its too warm for me out there, in-case anyone is wondering why im in tenerife browsing the forums.

and boris were having to drink all that poofy stuff cos we cant find morgans-spiced anywhere since we finished the stuff we brought over.

masano/danny: FU :P i'm not a gypsy!

simmo: im so white because i cant take my top off to get a tan yet, back had two blisters that were about 3"^2. Am only starting to not be in total agony today