IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Biggs

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Biggs »

Athan01 wrote: The latest though - went to buy some coke off a black man two nights ago, 120euros for 5g or whatever it was and I said not interested an walked on. 1am last night him and two of his friends arrive at my door (how the fuck they found my apartment i don't know) accused me of stealing the 5grams and demanded the money. I wasn't fucking with those 3 *waved bye bye to another 120 euros*.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

wtf athan, cocaine?you know what that stuff potentially does right?and you're cool with it?

just drink and be cool :P
and you even told me in icq that you no longer smoked weed and stuff. but you're moving on to coke? :P
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Just let him waste his life, I've got a bet on how many days before he's found dead.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

It's his life, if he wants to shorten it, he can consciously make that decision. Don't judge him.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I know it's his life. Still, doesn't mean I shouldn't be telling him that some things are dangerous. I can't "judge" him in a sense of the word, but I can very well say, don't do that stuff. Then he can either listen to it or not. What happened to the world where people still cared about others? If that world is here, then I must be able to do that.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

You are assuming he needs your input into matters regarding his life and passing judgement that he is making wrong decisions. As far as he is concerned, he's living his life and having fun, not our place to pass judgement on his life style choices.
Percy

Post by Percy »

We all still play Ultima Online... We have no right to judge anyone, ever!
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Whoa, and people called me a pothead? rofl
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Damn Athan, need to be careful with that shit. When you're in a new area always go through people who have prior relationships with the dealers, or else pass on it. Definitely with some nose candy, I imagine people in Euro don't play when it comes to that either...serious bidness.

Personally I've never done the stuff and never will, but you can't avoid being around drugs in this generation haha.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Vaux27 wrote:When you're in a new area always go through people who have prior relationships with the dealers, or else pass on it.
That. Especially in places like that where all kind of douches roam (not saying you are a douche).
But be careful with those things and handle them sober if needs to be handled.