The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Today at least 4 people were stoned.

There is the universal rule of "no stoning of robbers is allowed". I thought it refers to all kinds of troublemakers, be them enemy religion members, helpers of enemy religion members, people who rob your religion or rob in your religion's realm or so.

Only situation in which stoning would be allowed would be if the religions agreed it can be used. Nature was not allowed to stone or loot Grace when Grace made fun of them every day. Stoning became an option for Grace to get punished by her own religion for breaking her own religion's rules later.

Today like 5 people got stoned and I thought I knew the rules but I suppose I did not. Not even looting of any kind was allowed but then you find your characters stoned.

And for some reason there is stoning in use all of a sudden but one religion is semi-immune to it, and one religion is immune to altar corruption too, unlike the rest.

Tek altar was corrupted with 260 piety (edit: 360?) today, but a small religion undid the corruption in just a couple of hours? When Nature threatened Imperial with altar corruption, Imperial had to "surrender".

My personal special greetings go to everyone who stoned someone today and to everyone with more than 60 piety.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Hah! So Darian lost 80 piety and I know someone else lost some. Now they have more than 50? Kind of fxcked if you ask me.
Acca

Post by Acca »

It is all part of an ongoing quest/storyline and the revival and development of tekstone.

Sometimes GMs have to get involved in order to steer the story line a different way (one example when imp captured britain with GM help). While this might be annoying I guess you just have to suck it up and trust the staff that they know what they are doing.

to Kent: only tek HP has 60 piety.
Maximilian Lhoth

Acca wrote:It is all part of an ongoing quest/storyline and the revival and development of tekstone.

Sometimes GMs have to get involved in order to steer the story line a different way (one example when imp captured britain with GM help). While this might be annoying I guess you just have to suck it up and trust the staff that they know what they are doing.

to Kent: only tek HP has 60 piety.
Well, I heard the stones were not normal stones but special quest stuff that was undone by gamemasters or something. Go figure...

It would make it more acceptable anyway.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

ah its not bad as long as only hp has 60, they make it sound like every tek has 80
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:ah its not bad as long as only hp has 60, they make it sound like every tek has 80
Well, how can 6(?) religion members undo 360 piety corruption... takes average 60 piety which I doubt is the standard.

Yea yea, altar corruption sucks, but it sucks more when one religion is immune to it whereas others are not.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Hp - 60
Members - 50.

It was not they who undid the stone or the curruption, it was Dennac, he released his power and cleased it.
Imp didn't surrender to Nature, it's simple, at the meeting, to many poeple showed up and nobody could stfu and let the hp's talk it out.
Then Grace stoned herself and a week later a new tek member showed up, and everybody knows that 1+1 is 2.

I think the curruption was removed becouse tek has been around for 2, 3 weeks tops, and they still need time to fix the religon up.
Nature is kinda lame tho, stoning somebody with the reason "You did it to us" is LAAME, is was done by Troy (Crin) during a quest to them and removed when the quest was done.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Quintoz wrote:Nature is kinda lame tho, stoning somebody with the reason "You did it to us"
It was illegal, but they did it because they thought it was legal, because Tekstone (gamemaster) started doing it as quest stuff which led to nature accidentally thinking stoning of enemies is all of a sudden allowed. Unstoning was done by a gamemaster because of the forementioned reason, I heard.

And the quest stoning, well, if it was done by a gamemaster as a quest thing I guess it's not illegal, but it doesn't at least help players to understand the rules or to expect any logics.

And I like things to be logical, I'm a man of orderliness.
Acca

Post by Acca »

Quintoz wrote: I think the curruption was removed becouse tek has been around for 2, 3 weeks tops, and they still need time to fix the religon up.
Bingo.

And yes Crin was played by GM Troy- like i said before it was part of a quest.
Maximilian Lhoth

Acca wrote:
Quintoz wrote: I think the curruption was removed becouse tek has been around for 2, 3 weeks tops, and they still need time to fix the religon up.
Bingo.

And yes Crin was played by GM Troy- like i said before it was part of a quest.
Why was Imperial afraid of Nature corrupting their altar? Imperial was a small and low-piety religion, whereas Nature was a big and high-piety religion. Shouldn't they get the time to fix the religion up to have exactly the same combined piety as Nature? =P

Logics are missing.

if tekstone_totalpiety < nature_totalpiety
tekstone_afraid:=0;

if imperial_totalpiety < nature_totalpiety
imperial_afraid:=1;

Just change the max corruption piety to 10 and everyone's equal. =P

Or written into rules that if an altar is corrupted it will be undone by GM's, so no one will bother to corrupt altars or threaten with it. Makes as much sense as me spending my expensive reagents and time to kill some dragon for phatloot just to find out the phatloot disappears all of a sudden and not because of a bug.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.