The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Aidan Sandrock wrote:Quit before you make a fool of yourself. You're acting childish. Just get the relevant ICQ/MSN and chat with them there. No need to spam posts because you're angry.
Yes I am getting angry, with someone stoned every second day when the rules stated it would not happen anymore, just to see the rules bent to more liberal every day without even any official notice about it. I was so joyous when it was banned, and now I notice it all went down the drain and that I've wasted my time. Just like a 105/105/105 priest would feel if his scepter was nerfed to gnarled staff.

Think of it. The shard is softcore; no drylooting. But all of a sudden people start to stone and the feds let it go on, which (stoning) is way more hardcore than drylooting only. Also in this case of the stoned person drylooting occurred. If I went killing someone and drylooting for suspecting them to steal something from me, I would break rules and suggest to get at least mark. Even if I intended to retrieve the items.

I did not spam posts, I made two appeals - other one "softer" and other "harder" to make it suitable for all kinds of people who agree with me. It is not spamming, when the topics are different. And for 2 different appeals 2 different topics is a good option.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

So if I do an appeal and everyone wants the rules back to old school what you going to do? lol
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:So if I do an appeal and everyone wants the rules back to old school what you going to do? lol
I sign the dryloot appeal but refuse to sign the stoning appeal (unless you just make one "back to old school" appeal, then I cannot sign)

Edit: okay I saw it, I disliked it.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Dude I fell in love with this shard because it is unlike anything else, I like the thrill of being careful, getting recall ready etc..I apologize if you do not
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:Dude I fell in love with this shard because it is unlike anything else, I like the thrill of being careful, getting recall ready etc..I apologize if you do not
The Russian PK Shard has Boris waiting for you, vaseline in his backpack.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

You know just as well as I do that even with hardcore shard that its nothing like that shard.
Maximilian Lhoth

And for those who like to call people "retard", which is a trendy word here on forums and which I spotted a couple of times again...

People are not "retards", if they:

- are hot-headed
- are immature
- are too smart for you to understand
- have different opinions
- act cartoonish
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

That depends on your level of resolution. For many people there are just two categories: tard and no tard. A higher level of resolution is tard, semi-tard, no tard. If you expect more on the internet, you´re a ta ...well, too smart!
stating the obnoxious
Maximilian Lhoth

Special greetings to OoI:

You wanted to create a "fun" event and used an innocent victim, outside religion, blue in both realms, and in no reality not guilty of anything which you well know, to have fun.

You lack balls and are cowards. When threatened by a religion, you go for non-stoning rules with Law and act as puppy dogs of Nature, fearing your altar will be corrupted, but when you find a target that is no member of any group and cannot do anything back you use stoning, which is also illegal.

I hope you end up being Bubba's Bitches for 5 days.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Max, you should get back on the meds.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat