Breivik 21 year sentence

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Daren Priesten

Re: Breivik 21 year sentence

Post by Daren Priesten »

I say this person deserves life in solitary confinement.. So messed up! At least I know now where to go if I want to kill someone.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

Vaux27 wrote:I find 21 years to be a joke, considering that's fewer than four months per victim.
i didnt really read beyond here, the system allows for the sentence to be extended, believe me Norway shall never let him go free, also i believe he was put in some sort of solitary confinement to protect him from other prisoners... i say just let the other prisoners do some good for once.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Vaux27 wrote: If you take a single human life on purpose, you don't deserve life.
no? (sarcasm)

but the fact is, you killed someone. why should you be more valuable than him?
Vaux27 wrote: You're arguing a losing battle with war Glar. Wars are initiated by those who are hungry for power, ones that have insane radical beliefs. If men go to war to protect their families and freedom, that's a completely different matter. If you must kill a human being for supporting evil regimes or not acting humanly, then of course you don't deserve to be punished by death. It's righting a wrong in a sense, defending your life.
if wars are initiated by those who are hungry for power, then they deserve to go to jail right?
if it's just to protect your families and freedom, and people would only do that, there would be no wars, because everyone was defending themselves from a non-existant attacking group.

who defends which people is very debatable. the ones who have "insane radical beliefs" are more often than not, innocent people, but they are on the other side of the world and the media doesn't support them. oh i wish timujin was here :D

the fact is, i see countries going to OTHER countries and make war there. i don't see them defending themselves in their own country. and no, don't bring me that bullshit about "we need to prevent future wars in our homeland". the fact is, while that jibber-jabber continues, you see destruction of buildings, countries, killing of people.
and i think it's a known fact that wars are profitable to many countries, many industries, many political powers. if it wasn't profitable for anyone, it wouldn't happen.

what gandhi said, there's just no denying. so be careful when you're judging others. it would quickly end in the end of humanity if people were coherent.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Glarundis wrote:
Vaux27 wrote: If you take a single human life on purpose, you don't deserve life.
no? (sarcasm)

but the fact is, you killed someone. why should you be more valuable than him?
Vaux27 wrote: You're arguing a losing battle with war Glar. Wars are initiated by those who are hungry for power, ones that have insane radical beliefs. If men go to war to protect their families and freedom, that's a completely different matter. If you must kill a human being for supporting evil regimes or not acting humanly, then of course you don't deserve to be punished by death. It's righting a wrong in a sense, defending your life.
if wars are initiated by those who are hungry for power, then they deserve to go to jail right?
if it's just to protect your families and freedom, and people would only do that, there would be no wars, because everyone was defending themselves from a non-existant attacking group.

who defends which people is very debatable. the ones who have "insane radical beliefs" are more often than not, innocent people, but they are on the other side of the world and the media doesn't support them. oh i wish timujin was here :D

the fact is, i see countries going to OTHER countries and make war there. i don't see them defending themselves in their own country. and no, don't bring me that bullshit about "we need to prevent future wars in our homeland". the fact is, while that jibber-jabber continues, you see destruction of buildings, countries, killing of people.
and i think it's a known fact that wars are profitable to many countries, many industries, many political powers. if it wasn't profitable for anyone, it wouldn't happen.

what gandhi said, there's just no denying. so be careful when you're judging others. it would quickly end in the end of humanity if people were coherent.
Hey man, you got it all wrong. The people who defend their right to exist and their right to self-determination are evil. The Empire that brings them freedom and democracy are the good guys.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Mike wrote:Hey man, you got it all wrong. The people who defend their right to exist and their right to self-determination are evil. The Empire that brings them freedom and democracy are the good guys.
wtf man? xD
are you sure what you just said?
you can't defend your own right to exist but it's good that an empire does it for you?i'm completely lost, i don't know if i should just go see if i'm high or try to come up with all the contradictions between that line of thought
Mike

Post by Mike »

Glarundis wrote:
Mike wrote:Hey man, you got it all wrong. The people who defend their right to exist and their right to self-determination are evil. The Empire that brings them freedom and democracy are the good guys.
wtf man? xD
you can't defend your own right to exist but it's good that an empire does it for you?i'm completely lost, i don't know if i should just go see if i'm high or try to come up with all the contradictions between that line of thought
Stupid, isn't it? That's what the globalists are trying to sell you.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Percy

Post by Percy »

Kills 77 people and still ends up better off than some of us who work.

On the bright side, at least he only gets his 7-star 21 years. Imagine how depressed he will be when he comes out.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Mike wrote:
Glarundis wrote:
wtf man? xD
Stupid, isn't it? That's what the globalists are trying to sell you.
now i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. i was already unsure of it on your post previous to this one..
anyways, the problem is more than just globalism. total anarchy and stuff isn't good. but at the same time, the state doesn't work as it should
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Akkarrin wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:I find 21 years to be a joke, considering that's fewer than four months per victim.
i didnt really read beyond here, the system allows for the sentence to be extended, believe me Norway shall never let him go free, also i believe he was put in some sort of solitary confinement to protect him from other prisoners... i say just let the other prisoners do some good for once.
Still a complete joke to even say 21 years, 21 years for killing 70+ HUMAN BEINGS. It's a shame what this world has come to honestly.

I don't give a damn if you extend his stay in a high luxury "jail cell", it's laughable. It's a slap in the face all the families too, there will be not justice for his crimes as far as I see it.
632-140-419
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Mike wrote: Hey man, you got it all wrong. The people who defend their right to exist and their right to self-determination are evil. The Empire that brings them freedom and democracy are the good guys.

I won't say you have freedom because of America, but we all know the large role my forefathers played in this world and will play. To point out the corrupt parts only is kind of funny, and I of course don't agree with over half the things my country does and will do. Doesn't mean I have any less respect however, and everyone should show somewhat the same.

This is all irrelevant though, and I won't argue about pointless opinions when this is about people losing their life. It's sad.
632-140-419