The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Kent Strider »

I wlll help Imperial get back on track, don't diss the whole religion.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent Strider wrote:I wlll help Imperial get back on track, don't diss the whole religion.
I know, and I like your plan and I will stop dissing Imp after you're done.

Edit: I may probably even join.

Ane edit edit: I respect OoI, as an underground little religion, but the PvP rule breaking is just uncool. Happened before, happened again. No mega harm done though. I wish OoI all good. =P
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Neku

Post by Neku »

i didn't know tekstone had guards :shock:
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Carlos Demetario wrote:
Quintoz wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:So then, time for us to make our own rune keep it seems, should be in red territory anyway.
We got 1 in our temple, with runes that was crafted by Imp magic users and that way can be used in Malas.
you can recall in malas now?
If a Imp guy made the rune, yes.
Tekstone got guards becouse Nature got guards.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

is jacques a guard? coz he just recalled out of here after un rp killing me :shock:
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Magical power words of flaming
Mike

Post by Mike »

lol, that was actually kind of funny
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

diam larkei wrote:you are seriously the biggest attention whore I've ever seen.
You have sexual encounters with a female close relative (full insertive vaginal penetration!) and make a male close relative watch

and habs sucks

Gorath Blackmind wrote:
diam larkei wrote:you are seriously the biggest attention whore I've ever seen.
Hey, hey, hey! There's another thread for that!

Btw, you're no better diam ;D
He calls me "attention whore" because attention is his own motivator, and therefore he thinks others are motivated by same things as himself, which is common for humans.

To think others have similar goals as they themselves have. When in fact it is not often the case.

I mock Diam in any thread.

***** ***** (censored the name because he has not flamed me in ages and doesn't deserve his name publicized therefore) and Diam Larkei are the only guys on Pangaea I ever met I would possibly either want to kill in real life or rip their joints off with a chainsaw, and then getting them to emergency room immediately in hope of leaving the torso alive, if either of those violent acts were legal

They are not, so don't take this as a threat.

(I would not wonder if the "foul language, graphical descriptions of violent acts" will give me a short forum jail, but then I will just open my own blog for Diam in which I mock Diam every day) Or hmm? Am I safe? At least IC RP forums have descriptions of very violent acts.

OR

If we want to be mature:

Let's make one fact clear:

You are one of 2 most discusting people I ever met on Pangaea, top 2 list therefore. I cannot say who is worse overall, but I would suggest you get the silver medal only, so you're not worst.

This means: I have hated you for a long time (9 months approx.), I still hate you and I probably cannot ever stop hating you. And I mean these words. I have played long and only 2 people I have met who I think I hate.

OOC, of course, I hate you as a person. This has nothing to do with your characters, they have always been OK to me..

Before I hated you I found you only as "annoying" with all your:
- "pure blood" crap you spawned out of your restless butt all the time
- ^____^ smileys and even worse
- bragging all the time with your supposed "skills" or supposed "pure bloodness"
- never understanding even the simplest jokes but taking them seriously
- "pack instinct", or like we here use to say "d**kriding", which is caused by either too strict parents or a low self esteem, but for which I cannot really blame you

When you told me to cut my wrists, I started to hate you. Especially as you delivered it as a message from Blide. The being completely a-hole combined to being a d-rider is overkill.

So perhaps it's best if I don't reply/comment to your posts, you don't comment on mine/reply them, to save others and ourselves. Wish this forum had some way to "ignore" Diam's posts, like IRC does.

I give you 5 little anime smileys to lighten up the atmosphere:

Ö_____o
^_____________^
^_______-
Ö__-
^____Å
Neku

Post by Neku »

is pang an osi shard?
cant find any scripts that work :oops:
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:I only make runekeeps for shards worth playing. Same applies to websites.

It was proven recently Pangaea is one, so the website is back and the runekeep too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Piety drop for Imps, yay. Now it's time for big party!
Even with 20 piety I was droping fiends like there was no tomorrow becouse priest is so OP! :).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat