Jackson

Re: Shout outs

Post by Jackson »

*SHAKES HANDS* AWESOME!!!!
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Shout out to everyone pvping today, i think it was the best pvp that I've seen on Pangaea so far, and the longest group battle. Not to mention i think it was one of the funnest!
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

We wont give up, even if we're outnumbered/outgunned!

That's our game.
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

Definitely one of the best PVP I've been in. Great fun! Really challenging but worth while! Congrats to both friends and foes of the battle.
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Was alot of fun.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Awesome PvP, look forward to more fun in the future!
632-140-419
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Zaradon wrote:We wont give up, even if we're outnumbered/outgunned!

That's our game.
You weren't outgunned, guards give us a massive headache each time. Not to mention you could all bless yourselves up and decide when to attack again, we have to keep ourselves blessed all the time. We would've lost if it wasn't for the Imp veritas squelching you (which was great since it came down to melee).
I whine, therefore I am
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Talerco Pious wrote:

That's our game.
You weren't outgunned, guards give us a massive headache each time. Not to mention you could all bless yourselves up and decide when to attack again, we have to keep ourselves blessed all the time. We would've lost if it wasn't for the Imp veritas squelching you (which was great since it came down to melee).
You mean the guards that i lured away from you every time they were made? :P

And that's true about imperials, if they couldn't squelch us, things would of been different probably but who knows. You have a great edge with our veritas not squelching you, would of been even more melee :)

Despite the fact that i lost about 600 thousand worth of gear there, it was kinda fun - being really outnumbered and thinking different tactics etc. Was cool to see when we rushed and killed like 9 of you (I already thought we were winning, yay!) and then saw like 9 more Tekstones running around and owning us :/
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Talerco Pious wrote:

That's our game.
Melee and keening! :P

Anyway, gg.
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

My personal shout outs for Raphael and Sienna!No whinning,great teamwork and great attitude(I'm saying that even if Sienna took me down like 4 times already).